What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs v Wigan @ Sat 17th Feb, 7:45 kick off

Rabbits20

Immortal
I must admit, that is an interesting option.
Well with The NRL site as I posted in injuries signings thread saying Tracey is out indefinitely you'd think what I said is the way to go....

I'd go: (should be extended bench) (Wigan should beat us)

1. AJ
2. Hunt
3. Hiroti
4. Graham
5. Kennar
6. Doueihi
7. Cody
8. George
9. D. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Leuluai
12. Fuimaono
13. Murray

14. Farah
15. Burns
16. Britt
17. Nicholls
18. Jennings
19. Clark
20. Arthars
21. Martin
22. Talakai
23. Tatola
24. Rodwell
25. J. Cook

Something similar to this:

Play Sutto on limited minutes if fit...

Wouldn't risk:

GI
Gagai
AR
Tracey
Tom
Sam
Crichton
Turner
Sutton (if not fit)

Or if anyone in my starting 1-13 has a niggle just bring someone off the bench into the 13 and give a youngster like Ta'avale or Johnstone a go..

If you don't wanna risk AJ either give young Arthars a go at the back....

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
As far as I know they’re referring to his ACL injury from last year. What I’ve read on other forums is that he’s running around freely and is one of the fittest blokes in the squad. Keen to see him in the trials.
Well he will be somewhere in that team you'd think....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Well he will be somewhere in that team you'd think....
If you're too ashamed to answer the question then you confirm to everyone on the forum that your word is 100% worthless.

Why else would you be too afraid to stand behind your own statement?

Seriously, man up.

southsport

First Grade
If you're too ashamed to answer the question then you confirm to everyone on the forum that your word is 100% worthless.

Seriously, man up.

No more worthless than anyone else imo. ;)

callmack1

Staff member

Seriously, man up.
How about you answer this question, why are you constantly attacking R20? He's just giving his opinion and talking footy so give him a break aye? There's no need to carry on like this.

Not having a go at you at all either mate but I think I speak for many when I say I'm getting a bit sick of it. Be civil and just move on...R20 has.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
How about you answer this question, why are you constantly attacking R20? He's just giving his opinion and talking footy so give him a break aye? There's no need to carry on like this.

Not having a go at you at all either mate but I think I speak for many when I say I'm getting a bit sick of it. Be civil and just move on...R20 has.
I asked him a legitimate question and he's refusing to answer it. Why make a comment in a forum, then refuse to answer it unless it's a desperate cry for attention/sympathy?

I don't "attack" him at all. I ask him legitimate questions about things he says and he throws tantrums when he can't answer them.

I ask the same questions to everyone else, but he's the only one who sulks and cries about it. Instead of answering he squeals ":sob: he hates me, he's jealous :sob:" etc etc because he takes himself way too seriously.

If he'd man up and answer questions like an adult, the interaction would take about thirty seconds.

I'm okay with disagreeing with people's opinions, but when he's too insecure and scared to stand behind his comments, he's not exactly "talking footy" is he mate?

Last edited:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Everyone else on the board is happy to give their opinions, then agree to disagree on a topic if they have different thoughts. Literally everyone.

Hell a bunch of us had a nasty political debate a few weeks back in that Angus thread, now the guys I was disagreeing with are the guys having some of the best football discussions on here.

Only one person here can't handle people disagreeing and asking questions like an adult.

So why should I treat him any differently to anyone else on here just because he's more childish and insecure?

callmack1

Staff member
I asked him a legitimate question and he's refusing to answer it. Why make a comment in a forum, then refuse to answer it unless it's a desperate cry for attention/sympathy?

I don't "attack" him at all. I ask him legitimate questions about things he says and he throws tantrums when he can't answer them.

I ask the same questions to everyone else, but he's the only one who sulks and cries about it. Instead of answering he squeals ":sob: he hates me, he's jealous :sob:" etc etc because he takes himself way too seriously.

If he'd man up and answer questions like an adult, the interaction would take about thirty seconds.

I'm okay with disagreeing with people's opinions, but when he's too insecure and scared to stand behind his comments, he's not exactly "talking footy" is he mate?
I can't even remember what you asked tbh but it's clear R20 is trying to move on, maybe everyone should just drop it and move on, no point bringing it up every post.

Again, I just want to make it clear that I'm not having a dig at you mate, I'm just getting a bit tired of it. :cool:

Rabbitoad

Juniors
I can't even remember what you asked tbh but it's clear R20 is trying to move on, maybe everyone should just drop it and move on, no point bringing it up every post.

Again, I just want to make it clear that I'm not having a dig at you mate, I'm just getting a bit tired of it. :cool:
He hasn't "moved on", he's avoiding the question.

It wouldn't keep getting brought up if he'd answer the very basic question like an adult.

He cries about just wanting to " talk footy", then refuses to.

I'd love to be able to ask a question, get an answer and move on.

callmack1

Staff member
He hasn't "moved on", he's avoiding the question.

It wouldn't keep getting brought up if he'd answer the very basic question like an adult.

He cries about just wanting to " talk footy", then refuses to.

I'd love to be able to ask a question, get an answer and move on.
Maybe he's avoiding the question as he doesn't want to get caught up in any sh*t and get himself in trouble?

Anyway, back on topic, I'll be interested to see the side that Wigan have for this game as they won't want to be risking too many of their stars either so it could be more even than first thought. We'll see.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Maybe he's avoiding the question as he doesn't want to get caught up in any sh*t and get himself in trouble?
What trouble can he get in by answering a basic question like an adult?

He's avoiding the question because he's embarrassed to answer it.

If you say something on the internet, people are probably going to ask questions. Pretty basic stuff

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm getting excited for it now!!!

I think we will see a bit of experience mixed in with some youth!

I think either Clark or Cody will captain the boys in this one...

I think Cody will play the first half and then we will take him off.....

Pommy

Coach
I'm getting excited for it now!!!

I think we will see a bit of experience mixed in with some youth!

I think either Clark or Cody will captain the boys in this one...

I think Cody will play the first half and then we will take him off.....

I think Sam will probably captain just to add to the pommy atmosphere of the event.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wouldn't risk Sam sorry...

Don't won't him injured plus he has had a shorter pre season with the WC....

Seibs may play him though for about 30mins....

I think George will play though......

Travitoh

First Grade
I would have Sam get a light run out. Nothing more than to dust off a bit of ring rust.
I'd be surprised if Cody got the captaincy after last years antics. Clark or AJ for mine.