What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs v Wigan @ Sat 17th Feb, 7:45 kick off

Rabbits20

Immortal
So I'm guessing the line up for this game will be named on Tuesday?
Yeah mate I'm sure it will be....

6. Doueihi
7. Farah
8. George
9. Cook
10. Musgrove

On the bench somewhere Tracey and Nicholls

I wouldn't be shocked if we see Clark at lock..

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I know Farah will probably start at 7 but I really really really wanna see Tracey get a run! Hopefully he gets a bench spot.

callmack1

Staff member
So it's been confirmed we'll se Farah and Doueihi in the halfs and I heard somewhere Nicholls will start at prop.

Counting down the days boys!

The result doesn't matter to me, I just want to see all the players again and how they're going, some of the young guys and where we're at overall as a side.

southsport

First Grade
So it's been confirmed we'll se Farah and Doueihi in the halfs and I heard somewhere Nicholls will start at prop.

The result doesn't matter to me, I just want to see all the players again and how they're going, some of the young guys and where we're at overall as a side.

Is that confirmed callmack?

Rabbits20

Immortal

Clark to start too mate....

He may be the Captain too....

Britt and Tatola on the bench....

Expecting Kennar, Hunt, Jennings and Hraham all to play plus expecting him to pull our first graders off at half time....

It'll be a very young squad for the second half and somewhere I read Seibs is saying to those young guys how much do you wanna play in the Charity Shield???......... well the second half against Wigan will help decide that...

callmack1

Staff member
Very happy with that team.

Giving a lot of the young guys a go while also having a nice amount of experience in there and not risking all our key players. Should be able to put in a respectable performance.

Really, really looking forward to it.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Kind of disappointed we won’t get to see Vincent Leilua. I’ve heard his really killing it at training but I’m pretty sure he’s still recovering from shoulder reconstruction. Oh well Nicholls better be fired up.

Latest posts