What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs v Wigan @ Sat 17th Feb, 7:45 kick off

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Souths taking the piss playing a pre season club challenge match vs Wigan yet no Sam Burgess, Inglis, Gagai and Farah playing #7. Be plenty of tickets sold thinking this was to have been a serious match club challenge up. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NRL?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#NRL</a></p>&mdash; ReadingThePlay (@ReadingThePlay) <a href="">February 15, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LOL.

Travitoh

First Grade
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Souths taking the piss playing a pre season club challenge match vs Wigan yet no Sam Burgess, Inglis, Gagai and Farah playing #7. Be plenty of tickets sold thinking this was to have been a serious match club challenge up. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NRL?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#NRL</a></p>&mdash; ReadingThePlay (@ReadingThePlay) <a href="">February 15, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LOL.

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of this forum were aware that it is only a trial. I've seen a lot of people react the same way on FB to the team list. What did they expect for the first hit out of the year?
It was never promoted as a WCC match and for those who read the description when booking tickets, it actually states that it is a tour match.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of this forum were aware that it is only a trial. I've seen a lot of people react the same way on FB to the team list. What did they expect for the first hit out of the year?
It was never promoted as a WCC match and for those who read the description when booking tickets, it actually states that it is a tour match.

You’re completely right, It’s an absolute joke. Leeds are playing storm and they’re both the best of the best so I don’t know why people feel the need to get all shitty with Souths. We have a charity shield match next week where we’ll probably be playing everyone that’s fit. The thing that I thought was hilarious was bringing up GI. Like we’re actually going to play him in a trial against Wigan when he’s the most important player in our side. It’s also a great opportunity for juniors to establish themselves.

callmack1

Staff member
Exactly! I think we can all agree that while it'd be great to get a win tomorrow, the Charity Shield is more important.

callmack1

Staff member
Round one in my mind is all that matters at this time of year.
While I mostly agree, the Charity Shield is important imo.

Round 1 is 100% more so however.

Nah I can’t, having some family issues. Pretty devastated, but I’ll definitely be recording it. I’ll be expecting some feedback from you R20!
That's a shame mate. Hope you and your family are okay.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Withdrawn from the Bears?

I thought Hiroti was named on the bench for tonight anyway??
Hiroti was never named for the Bears this week Callmack. I'm quite sure of that....

But yeah Johnstone was named.....

Looks like Johnstone will be added on the bench tonight and probably another young guy too....

callmack1

Staff member
Hiroti was never named for the Bears this week Callmack. I'm quite sure of that....

But yeah Johnstone was named.....

Looks like Johnstone will be added on the bench tonight and probably another young guy too....
Oh right, cheers.

Only like five hours to go now! I can't tell ya how pumped I am!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh right, cheers.

Only like five hours to go now! I can't tell ya how pumped I am!
I'm firing up.........

Wearing my jersey plus members hat......

Feels good!!!!!

Meant to be about 25C in the game Callmack so it'll be a bit warm but not too bad.... just a bit humid too....

Latest posts