What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racist taunt from QLD pub.

taipan

Referee
Agree he should steer clear.He's done all the right things off the field an on it of late.No more dramas please.

The d*ckhead from the Pub,should be punted.
Geez some people in this world are thick, when they make public comments, that are blatantly racist and can't see it.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well racist or not, it was a grubby comment, not in the least bit funny.

Mocking a persons child to obtain some kind of superiority over a game of footy.

What a dick.

Point well made. Apology offered, offending post removed. Hotel should make some symbolic gesture to confirm the authenticity of their retraction, such as financial support for an established indigenous organisation. Staff member responsible should be dismissed.

But please steer clear of that swamp big fella. Do yourself a favour, be the (much) bigger man.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I know the pub about 10 mins from me, i dont go there have never gone there, and NOW never will.

I agree Andrew do not go to the pub, they will get free publicity from it

Latest posts