What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders Final

yep. said it on triple m in about april when it first broke.
girdler was quite sceptical, brought up that actual journalists were working on it.

he dismissed it.
he's a f**kn pelican

Surely

Post Whore
I get the feeling Sterlo likes us for the premiership, or close to it.

Blocker didn't tip us because he was raving about the Raiders.

Hooper was never going to tip us. As Sterlo was introducing this game, he sat there with a smug look on his face, ready to bag us.

Id rather a former great player Tip us than a Gossip Queen any day.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Forecast for rain tomorrow and sunday down in Canberra - which should even things out somewhat.
Heard on the news this morning, Canberra were loving the "underdog" status? - how could you underdogs playing at home on a 10 game winning streak

Feki is bae

Juniors
What about that absollute imbo at the Telegraph who said the NRL should apologise to Jack Wighton for putting him through the emotional wringer? Biggest load of horse shit I've read

What about that absollute imbo at the Telegraph who said the NRL should apologise to Jack Wighton for putting him through the emotional wringer? Biggest load of horse shit I've read

Crawley

same dude who wrote that "paul gallen swears at kids" thing last year

that paper is just a swamp of trolls and merkins