What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

raiders game

MilanDragon

Juniors
This is a game at the start of the season I pencil in the L. Much like any game against the Dogs.

Just this time it has a bit more weight given our current situation.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Now is the time for super coach to select Josh mcgroan at half back and inject that winning feeling on behalf of the raiders hell let's have jdb at five eight and start with marketo .Ricky will shit himself.

Now is the time for super coach to select Josh mcgroan at half back and inject that winning feeling on behalf of the raiders hell let's have jdb at five eight and start with marketo .Ricky will shit himself.

Don't forget the devastating running game of Matthews.
We could also drop Nightingale for KFFL, so we can even the side up and have two useless wingers.

Dragon for life

Juniors
he score at fulltime will be about 45 pts to 43, hey both play the same type of defence . They move off their line 5 yards than wait and backpedal as they try and tackle, and only come up where the ball is , frigging useless Defence.
We don't have 40 points in us at the moment. Everyone is awake to our gameplan. Second man doesn't cut it. It didn't last year and nothing has changed

BringTheNoise

Juniors
If Raiders are going to take our spot in the 8 this will be where it starts.

On the flip side, if we can somehow pull off a miraculous win it could turn our season right around.

FFS Dragons get back to the basics and forget the 2016 sideways attack that's crept back in. Run harder than the opposition, tackle harder than the opposition and kick chase.

Crush

Coach
The last time I completely gave up on dragons was after the charity shield. I was sure that they were going to lose 26 rounds in a row. Then they won 6 from 7.
Well, I have completely given up on them again.
Could they bounce back and go on another streak of form?
Wouldn't it be nice.....

Old Timer

Coach
The last time I completely gave up on dragons was after the charity shield. I was sure that they were going to lose 26 rounds in a row. Then they won 6 from 7.
Wouldn't it be nice.....
Their halves are as poor as ours at delivering but alas when you look at their wingers compared to ours it is a no contest.
Unless our halves (I do hope Mann is picked there again) completely dominate they will kill us out wide for speed but as our side is not yet picked we can always hope for a miracle in the selection of it and then reassess.

ALSGI

Bench
1 Dufty
2 Thompson
3 Dugan
4 lafai
5 nighty
6 Mann
7 widdop that's my dream backline but with jetski it's only a dream 2 new juniors no f**kin chance I hear you
Good Dream mate,
MacDonald needs a break from FG but Nighty on Cotric? Actually Nighty on Rapana would be just as bad.

ALSGI

Bench
Just had a look at the Raiders forum 'the greenhouse'. Holy f**k, they're travelling really badly atm. Interesting reading. They're in worst situation than we are by virtue of the ladder.
I still don't think we'll win but the interesting thing is their forum don't think they can win either.
Maybe we're a chance?

Gareth67

First Grade
Pardon my French , but my gut feeling tells me that this game could get ugly , quite ugly .
I am not attempting to put the evil eye on our beloved Dragons , however unless Mary has found the solutions required to get the teams attack firing on all cylinders , we could be in for a long afternoon . I sincerely hope that will not be the case .

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Will Paul Vaughan be available to take on his old club?

If so, he will have a point to prove.

Vaughan has been outstanding so far. My only wish is that the other two 'star' recruits had been half as good.

Not to be.

Last edited:
1 Dufty
2 Thompson
3 Dugan
4 lafai
5 nighty
6 Mann
7 widdop that's my dream backline but with jetski it's only a dream 2 new juniors no f**kin chance I hear you
You can dream as much as you like that backline will never ever happen.

Dufty and Thompson no matter how well they play and they have been playing well won't see first grade this year.

Dugan at centre the guy is just as bad as Aitken for his passing.

Nighty will get killed on the wing be either cotric or Rapana doesn't matter who he lines up against.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Wouldn't it be nice.....

I can tell you first hand, the 'George Costanza' theory works.
If everything you think or do is wrong, then the opposite must be right!!
Go for it!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Just came to the conclusion that McCrone will attempt to play for both clubs on the day.
Being that Canberra are his old club, he will want to put a big effort in so........

Josh will wear the big red V of the Dragons while playing so badly, will gift endless points to the Raiders. ( l get the feeling he must of played for every club)

Is the game in Canberra?
We could always leave him at the airport.

ALSGI

Bench
Paul Vaughan (if fit) will be up for a big game against them, to shove it up Stuart for dropping him last year.
Interestingly their forum posts are calling for BJ Leilua to be dropped along with half their squad including their halves, bagging Stuarts' refusal to drop certain players (sounds familiar).
Sounds like the difference is our forwards and their backs.