What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders lose again

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
This is why I will defend my club to the death every time. You guys can heap sh*t on it all you want, I'll stick up for it. Thats what 69 and Raiders_2004 do as well, albeit differently. I would expect nothing less from any league fan - to stick up for the club that is in your blood.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Enough said.

simon says

First Grade
Thickos,Raider 69....you blokes are OK.......at least you blokes talk footy and I respect that.

Raider 2004......you are the most idiotic drooler on this site.Every time I see you post I cant wait to see your next instalment of absolute gibber.

And you never fail to deliver.....the gibber.Youre like a postman,you turn up every day with the same boring shit,that amuses you and you only......

May i suggest another lobotomy...the last three have not worked,you are still an absolute f**kwit of the highest order.

Cheers.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
:blahb:
*Please be nice to me, your insults are hurting my feelings, Boo Hoo. :lol:

*Sarcasm (should have done that last time cause your brains are unable to process something like that)

Keep It Coming, i'm finding this hilarious. The effort you guys put in to put me down, yet it doesn't work. Great Job. :lol:

Incase you haven't relised, i really couldn't care less if you liked me or not, you are ONLY a Tigpies fan. :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders 2004 said:
They have nothing on us Raider_69. :lol: It cause of them this thread has become so long. You should all (Tigpies fans) have a long hard look at yourselves, you ought to grow up and stop being so childish and immature, talking about something in the thread, that originally had nothing to do with you. This was about Warriors vs Raiders <---i can't see any Tigpies mentioned in that, yet you get yourselfs involved like the tools that you are.

Thats farkin rich....comin from someone thats posted 33...yes THIRTY THREE times in this thread already.

BTW you're the last person that should be telling others to grow up & stop acting immature......its VERY hypocritical.

Incase you haven't relised, i really couldn't care less if you liked me or not, you are ONLY a Tigpies fan.
So why do you keep reading and replying???

Idiot!

Oh yes...I also saw your attempt to save face in the Bob Batty thread (after everyone death rode you for being happy about Benjis season ending injury)....you might come across sincere to some...though your transparency gives you away for what you really are.....a very shallow individual....

tiger_nick

Bench
Raiders 2004 said:
Merging two clubs with completly seperate identities and over 90 years of seperate traditions was never going to be easy. We had been fierce rivals forever and now were expected to play under the same flag. It took some sorting out and now we have the right foundations in place for a long-term successful club.
St George Illawarra made the Grand Final in 1999 did they not? That seems to me alot more successful. :D

Like I said Saints and the Steelers didnt have a rivarly. Balmain and the Maggies had been playing each other for over 90 years and met in Grand Finals!! How can you say 'alright you two hop in bed together and be a success' and hope to achieve that in a few years??

Anyways you blokes unofficially merged with Adelaide.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Queanbeyan was in the NSWRL before Canberra now? Well I never. Learn something new everyday in the world of Innsaneink. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Unoffically merged with Adelaide?
please explain?

I dont see any Rams logo, adelaide name, colours, play at their ground, infact im not sure that any players from the rams came to canberra... unoffical merge with adelaide? What ever drugs your on, half the dosage :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Sorry champ but the west tigers have a big fat ZERO premierships
infact they havnt EVER made a top 8

tragic... :lol: :lol:

If you want to play it that way, we've never a lost grand final to the raiders either. Can't have it both ways champ.

Maybe a little harsh on you re: twig and wanker. Totally apt when it comes to raiders 2004 I think. I resent the fact that some of you raiders won't allow Tigers' fans to even pass comment on a situation involving the raiders.

In another thread, I said that it's extremely strange Seu Seu has only now been picked up for kneeing, why now when he's been doing it for years? And about 5 raiders supporters jumped on me for saying it calling me bitter about 89, I mean what the f**k?

thickos said:
I would expect nothing less from any league fan - to stick up for the club that is in your blood.
Well said.

This "feud" is getting very old. Maybe from now on if a Tigers' fan comments on the raiders and say something negative you don't bring up 89. It just turns into a shit fight every time.

Once more, raiders 2004 is the dumbest f**ker alive.

edabomb

First Grade
I think after 11 pages everyone should agree to disagree :lol: . I will agree on one point though, Raiders do stay down for penalties. That whole issue reaks of common sense.... What are they thinking??? Stay down and get a penalty, or get up and don't get a penalty, fair dinkum they need their heads read!!! Its just the way it is in professional sport.

As with the rest, I think both sides got a raw deal from the ref on Sunday, but can any of us say the Raiders deserved that win?? The Warriors still didn't play great, and beat us.... I hope we come back this weekend, and believe we will. All is not lost in 2004 69.

Stay strong Raiders fans, I have no doubt I will be returning to the forum to boost morale in the next two months........

tiger_nick

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Unoffically merged with Adelaide?
please explain?

I dont see any Rams logo, adelaide name, colours, play at their ground, infact im not sure that any players from the rams came to canberra... unoffical merge with adelaide? What ever drugs your on, half the dosage :lol:

You basically took them over, took all their good players and the coach. I wasnt having a go @ you about that. I thought it was a good idea.

Oh and I think your getting me confused with fullback on the drugs thing

Raider_69

Post Whore
All their good players?
who? we ended up with 2 or 3 players, based on that theory Melbounre was an unoffical merge with the maraniers :roll:

We dont have their colours, name, admin, leagues club NOTHING but 2 or 3 players :lol:

this is just getting stupid. i relise it wasnt a shot as us but it really is a rubbish statement :lol:

Latest posts