What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiders lose again

Raider_69

Post Whore
and just on adaliade, we never had their coach, unless it was lower grades cause we have had Sheens then Meninga and now Elliot :?

tiger_nick

Bench
Raider_69 said:
and just on adaliade, we never had their coach, unless it was lower grades cause we have had Sheens then Meninga and now Elliot :?

Dean Lance joined the coaching staff

tiger_nick said:
Raider_69 said:

Dean Lance originally played with Canberra, he was apart of that '89 grand final winning side.

Whoops, there goes a Raider fan bringing up '89 again.........

tiger_nick

Bench
I Bleed Green said:
tiger_nick said:
Raider_69 said:

Dean Lance originally played with Canberra, he was apart of that '89 grand final winning side.

Whoops, there goes a Raider fan bringing up '89 again.........

Yes and he is also a great personal friend of my dad and a top bloke

He joined the coaching staff and took about eight players with him. Mark Corvo was another. They all might not have played 1st grade but they came to the club.

Paullyboy

Coach
Mark Corvo is another person who played for the Raider prior to Adelaide anyway. I believe his brother Alex was still here at the time. Surely you are going to put down the shovel and stop digging that hole your in

tiger_nick

Bench
Paullyboy said:
Mark Corvo is another person who played for the Raider prior to Adelaide anyway. I believe his brother Alex was still here at the time. Surely you are going to put down the shovel and stop digging that hole your in

Fine believe what you want. Dean Lance wouldnt have a clue I'm sure you Raiders fans would know better.

:roll:

Anyways I'm going a way for the weekend my prediction is this thread will be on 513 when I return.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Honestly
Dean Lance was a player here, almost a club icon, so why wouldnt we help him out?
and these players you mention, bar a few of them all played for us previously
and unoffical merge with adaliade? tell him he's dreamin

as i said, based on that theory Melbourne unoffically merged with the hunters maraniers :roll:

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Raiders 2004 said:
At least he has material....

:-k :lol:

You do a wonderful job of proving his point by that particular comment yourself.

I must say some raiders fans here whinge too often, but you, son, are just an immature cocksmoker.

"Oh look at me :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I'm being sarcastic, you have nothing on me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Did I mention the '89 grnd final??!??!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMFAO!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) "

ps. Tooheys Old rocks my jocks!!!!!!!

Raider Azz

Bench
Dean Lance was also in our coaching ranks BEFORE he went to Adelaide, so really, he was just coming home.

Red Bear

Referee
hahahahaha, i just stumbled across this thread in the Classic section, cant believe this little thing of shock at some poor performances by a football team turned into this!

simon says

First Grade
Its one of my faves....even more enjoyable after the spanking we gave the Raiders this year....not too mention the Tigers are in the top 8 and the Raiders are nowhere to be seen.

Gold i tells ya.