What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Discussion

mackdadday

Juniors
Just watched lucha underground for the first time and i chose the right time. It was the lastest show where they had a royal rumble style match (aztec warfare) to find their first world champ and saying so many holy shit moments would be a huge understatement. Trannys, women, midgets and at least 100 jaw dropping moves. Absolutely highly recommend everybody give this show the hour it goes for.

Sad to hear today one of my favourite wrestlers died in the ring.

El Hijo del Perro Aguayo died during a match on the Mexican independent scene where he and Manik (TNA) were wrestling Tigre Uno (TNA) and Rey Mysterio in one of his first in ring appearances since leaving the WWE. The spot involved a classic Mysterio move of drop kicking both his opponents onto the middle rope to set for the 619. Now both guys were supposed to move out of the way, but only Manik did so (Mysterio floats over Aguayo in the footage). At this point Manik and Konnan (who was ringside) realise something is up. The finish is called quickly, and everyone attends to Aguayo. He is stretchered out, but is pronounced dead a short time later.

The cause of death is a cerrebral hemmorage, caused by an impact in the same area as the one that caused cricketer Phil Hughes to pass away. It is reported that he hit the ropes much harder than normal. Aguayo is best known as being the top heel in AAA, leading the Perros Del Mal faction, but was also one of the most over luchadores in Mexico despite being a rudo.

Agree Swarzey. Everyone here should go out of their way to see his matches from CMLL and AAA. Here is an example from only last month, this was supposed to be the blow-off match to their feud, but ended up setting their bout for Rey de Reys. Just to show you how over Hijo del Perro Aguayo is, he comes into the match as the mega heel vs a super babyface in Myzteziz (Sin Cara). Just listen to the crowd throughout the match.

[YOUTUBE]oJ9Wwq-d34U[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone reckon a single wrestler in WWE, TNA, ROH, etc could get away with some of the shit Perrito does?

Bulldog Force

Referee
Man please excuse meif I sound arrogant but I don't think that's something you should post up here out of respect to the guy and his fans... it's really upsetting.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
m94xf9.png

Anyone seen this ad on the forum recently?

Was just going through the cricket thread and had to do a double-take scrolling back & zooming in "...was that Roman Reigns???"

Latest posts