What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Mafia VIII

Misanthrope

Staff member
Random Mafia VIII: Still Waiting for Diablo Mafia

The twenty-two honoured guests gathered in a back yard somewhere in the suburbs of Sydney. The anticipation in the air was electric.

These lucky twenty-two had been gathered here for what they had waited for for so long. They hailed from as far afield as Westeros or as close as just up the road, but all of them had been brought together by their love of one thing: Diablo Mafia.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" their host exclaimed as he stepped out onto the back porch with a beer in hand and a smile on his face, "I'd like to welcome you all to this old school game of Diablo Mafia. Underneath your chairs you'll find an envelope containing your role. You'll find there are drinks in the fridge and food on the table. Let's have ourselves a good time!"

A ragged cheer went up from most of them, but some exchanged quick glances before taking action.

While people fought to get to the deviled eggs or exchanged awkward small-talk, somebody acted.

A blood-curdling scream drew their attention to the untimely demise of their host. Moments later, they heard locks slip into place.

There'd be no escaping this suburban nightmare.

Misanthrope is dead. He was Jason Maher, ??? Aligned Master of Building Suspense

dungeon_master_by_axlsalles-d5v1nco-698x1024.jpg

Alive

3. Dutchy. A Collection of GoT Appendanges, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Pile of Dead Flesh.
10. Slackboy. Nokia 3210, Town Aligned Piece of Antiquated Technology.
12. Parra. Holly, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Former Love Interest of CWB.
22. afinalsin666. Death, Independently Aligned Grim Reaper.

Dead

1. soc123_au. The Monkey Who Stole Dutchy's Beer in Thailand, Town Aligned Alcoholic Primate.
1. soc123_au. Dutchy's Big Book of Lies, Independently Aligned Encylopedia of Falsehoods.
2. SGLC. Stupid Sexy Flanders, Bat People Aligned Sexy Older Man.
4. Drew-Sta. Cyborg Barack Obama, Town Aligned Robotic President of the USA.
4. Drew-Sta. Brock Lesnar, Independently Aligned Mayor of Suplex City.
5. Parra Pride. Johnny Depp's Characters in Tim Burton Movies, Town Aligned Collection of Roles That Are Pretty Similar.
6. SeeJay. Milhouse, Town Aligned Sidekick.
6. SeeJay. Undead Milhouse, Town Aligned Sidekick.
7. KTF. Sarah Manning, Town Aligned Series of Clones.
8. Rebel. A Pack of Hounds, Town Aligned Posse of Sandor Cleganes.
9. Bazal. A Literal Bat Man, Bat People Aligned Unholy Union of Bat and Man.
11. whall15. A College Cheerleader, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Hot Bit of Biscuit.
13. 9701. Ser Pounce, Town Aligned Adorable Kitten Knight.
14. roc107. Omar Little, Town Aligned Bad-Ass.
15. Dragon2010. Bear Grylls, Bat People Aligned Survivalist.
16. Cliffhanger. Shae Shitting in CWB's Mouth, Town Aligned Callback to an Earlier Game.
17. Hoggmaster. FFB Fun Pack, Town Aligned Collection of Weird Accessories.
18. Bazzi. Aussieontheroad.com, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Awesome Website.
19. DB. Ruby Rhod, Town Aligned Annoying Radio Personality.
20. SGLC. Rhaegar Targaryen, Town Aligned Former Prince of Westeros.
21. mickyj. CWB's 8" Penis, Threats to Mafia's Continued Existence Aligned Engorged Member.
23. Misanthrope. Jason Maher, ??? Aligned Master of Building Suspense.

-----------------

It is now day

Last edited:
Vote SGL

Because he hates my post conditions.

I dont hate your post conditions. Know what I don't like.

I don't like the service at the post office. You know, it's all "rush rush! get'cha in, get'cha out!" Then they've got those machines in the lobby, they're even faster, no help there. You might even say, I hate the post office.

That, and my parents. Lousy beatniks.