What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wrestler Rumble II

Misanthrope

Staff member
With a week's free time ahead of me, I thought I'd do this now when I know I'll have time to finish it.

How it Works

In traditional Royal Rumble style, two men start the bout. The workers who enter (and the order) is determined by the Pro Wrestling Wiki 'Random Page' button.

We then have a vote. After five votes, the next entrant steps into the squared circle. If a worker gets five votes, they're eliminated.

Votes stick, but they drop by one with each new entrant.

Entrants

1 - David Sammartino
2 - Cactus Jack
3 - Rob Van Dam
4 - Seth Rollins
5 - Heath Slater
6 - El Generico
7 - Victor Creed
8 - Hulk Hogan
9 - Curt Hennig
10 - Evan Bourne
11 - Rhett Titus
12 - The Great Khali
13 - Cuervo
14 - Randy Savage
15 - Viscera
16 - Jimmy Uso
17 - Elijah Burke
18 - Val Venis
19 - Roddy Piper
20 - Antonio Cesaro
21 - The Big Show
22 - Booker T
23 - CM Punk
24 - John Cena
25 - Kenny King
26 - The Sandman
27 - Samoa Joe
28 - Shad Gaspard
29 - David Arquette
30 - Daniel Bryan

Eliminations

1 - David Sammartino (by Rob Van Dam)
2 - Rob Van Dam (by Cactus Jack)
3 - Seth Rollins (by Victor Creed)
4 - Victor Creed (by Hulk Hogan)
5 - Hulk Hogan (by Cactus Jack)
6 - El Generico (by Curt Hennig)
7 - Rhett Titus (by The Great Khali)
8 - The Great Khali (by Randy Savage)
9 - Heath Slater (by Viscera)
10 - Cuervo (by Jimmy Uso)
11 - Viscera (by Jimmy Uso)
12 - Val Venis (by Roddy Piper & Cesaro)
13 - Jimmy Uso (by Cesaro)
14 - Evan Bourne (by Booker T)
15 - Elijah Burke (by CM Punk)
16 - Cesaro (by John Cena)
17 - John Cena (by CM Punk)
18 - Kenny King (by Curt Hennig)
19 - Big Show (by Randy Savage and Roddy Piper)
20 - The Sandman (by Samoa Joe)

Without further ado...

It begins...

We're here in New York's Hammerstein Ballroom where a small but rabidly devoted crowd of wrestling enthusiasts is on hand to witness the second annual Random Royal Rumble.

Last year Kurt Angle took out the prize last eliminating Bret 'The Hitman' Hart. Who will it be in the second edition?

Jim Ross: Hello everybody, I'm Jim Ross and welcome to the second Random Royal Rumble. With me tonight in the announce booth are Mike Tenay, Don West, Bobby 'the Brain' Heenan, Paul Heyman, JBL, Mick Foley, Booker T, Vince McMahon, Jerry 'The King' Lawler, Michael Cole, Tony Schiavone, Taz, William Regal, and Josh Matthews. And let me tell you, this announce table is packed tighter than my colon after a meal of JR's own BBQ sauce.

Cole: Vintage poop joke!

McMahon: BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Poop!

Booker: Let me tell you this, suckas, this here's goin' be a real classic. Whoever draws #1 or #2 is in for a tough night.

JBL: No kidding, Booker T. Are you going to state the obvious all night?

Booker: Tell me he didn't just say that!

Schiavone: I can't lie to you, Booker T. He very much did just say that.

Don West: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

And here comes entrant #1, it's second generation superstar, David Sammartino!

252px-David-Sammartino.jpg

Tenay: David Sammartino is, of course, the son of WWF Hall of Famer, Bruno Sammartino. He is a former New York State Wrestling Federation World Champion.

Taz: Very prestigious title that. New York is the best city in the world for pro wrestling.

Out next is entrant #2 and it's a hardcore legend and a beloved local figure, Cactus Jack!

WWE_Cactus_Jack.jpg

Heyman: Here's my pick to win it right here. Cactus Jack is an ECW hardcore icon, and in front of these rabid ECW fans he can't be stopped.

Heenan: He looks like a down on his luck bum. Somebody give him a quarter and tell him to shine my shoes.

JBL: Why bother? Just ask Booker T!

Booker T: Tell me he didn't just say that!

We're underway here and it's Cactus Jack against David Sammartino. Get those votes in!

Remember, you're voting for who you want eliminated. Next entrant is triggered after five votes are tallied.

Last edited:

DB

First Grade
Piss off Sammartino... I want Dude Love or Mankind to join the ring.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

Sammartino: 3
Cactus Jack: 0

Two more votes to eliminate Sammartino and/or trigger the next entrant.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Sammartino and Cactus Jack don't waste much time in going after one another, and while Sammartino is the younger, it's Cactus Jack who shows more enthusiasm for the fight early on. The young buck wants to wrestle, but Jack's all about the brawl and he charges straight in with a grounding tackle before wailing on Sammartino with elbows and fists.

He comes off the ropes and drops an elbow. He moves to drag Sammartino to his feet, but the second generation wrestler elbows him in the gut and comes off the ropes. Clothesline is ducked, and Jack puts Sammartino back down with a running knee to the gut that flips him over.

Off the ropes again, and it's a leg drop across the throat.

Heyman: Welcome to the WWF, kid! Cactus Jack is giving him an induction he won't soon forget!

Cactus Jack drags David S to his feet and guides him towards the ropes, but he hangs on. Cactus kicks him in the guts a few times and then comes off the ropes!

CACTUS CLOTHESLINE!

They both go over the top rope, but both somehow managed to hang on. They're out on the apron exchanging right hands.

It's Rob Van Dam!

RVD_bio.png

The extreme technician is rushing towards the ring with a chair in hand. As he approaches the ring, he clambers up onto the security barrier. He moves to the very edge and throws the chair to David Sammartino.

He catches it... VAN DAMINATOR!

Sammartino just ate a mouthful of boot fueled chair to the face! He tumbles off the apron.

Elimination: David Sammartino by Rob Van Dam

Cactus smartly rolls back into the ring and awaits RVD's official entrance, and the former ECW Champion duly obliges - entering the ring with a springboard dropkick that sends Jack onto his fat ass.

Vote Count

Rob Van Dam: 0
Cactus Jack: 0

Misanthrope

Staff member
RVD doesn't waste any time in going after the fallen Cactus Jack, going straight to the ropes with a split legged moonsault to crush the wind out of the extremist before dragging him to his feet.

Cactus might have been playing possum a little, though, as he quickly whacks RVD in the face with an elbow and whips him to the ropes!

MANDIBLE CLAW! Cactus has the Mandible Claw locked in and RVD is fading fast!

Mr. Monday Night slumps to his knee, but in a surge of energy, manages to reach up and grab Foley behind the head for a jawbreaker to break the hold!

Both men are down!

And here comes Seth Rollins, one of the fastest rising stars in the business to date. The energetic high flier is quick to pluck up RVD's discarded chair and enter the ring with it. But who will he go after first?

Vote Count
Cactus Jack: 1
RVD: 2
Seth Rollins: 0

Latest posts