What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wrestler Rumble II

Misanthrope

Staff member
Shad Gaspard's entrance isn't greeted particularly warmly by the fans or the men in the ring, and he immediately finds himself set upon by the trio of Sandman, Booker T, and Cactus Jack.

The big former Crime Time member is soon whipped hard into a corner and squashed there by Cactus Jack.

Meanwhile, The Sandman once again finds himself in trouble as Randy Savage takes him to the woodshed with hard chops in the corner before treating him to a standing vertical suplex.

Jim Ross: Who will the 29th entrant be?

Lawler: Puppies?

McMahon: Brock Lesnar?

Schiavone: It's so much better than that! It's...

200px-David_Arquette.jpg

David Arquette in the house!

Vote Count

Cactus Jack: 1
Curt Hennig: 1
Randy Savage: 1
Roddy Piper: 0
Booker T: 1
CM Punk: 2
The Sandman: 4
Samoa Joe: 0
Shad Gaspard: 2
David Arquette: 0

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

CM Punk: 2
The Sandman: 4
David Arquette: 1

Four more.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Two more. Apparently Shaun Hewitt is allergic to work rate and charisma. First Cesaro and now Punk.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Vote Count

CM Punk: 3
The Sandman: 5 **ELIMINATED**
David Arquette: 2

One more

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Two more. Apparently Shaun Hewitt is allergic to work rate and charisma. First Cesaro and now Punk.

Cesaro is just the IWC current favourite flavor, I give him till end of the year and people will have grown tired of him.

As for Punk, I used to like him. Theres no second guessing his charisma or work rate but I dunno, just doesn't do it. Not saying David Arquette does but I see Punk as a bigger threat to likes of Cactus Jack, Savage, Piper, Booker and Joe (ones who i'd rather see win)

DB

First Grade
Cesaro is just the IWC current favourite flavor, I give him till end of the year and people will have grown tired of him.

He's been the IWC fav for quite a number of year. Around his ROH and Chikara runs, before he was Cesaro, he was even better as Claudio Castagnoli.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The star of Ready to Rumble looks a tad daunted by the quality of opposition he'll be facing off against when he hits the ring, and so doesn't enter immediately.

Instead, Arquette walks around the ring shaking hands and signing autographs for anybody who has a vague recollection of the fact he used to be famous.

Meanwhile, Samoa Joe finally gets his hands on The Sandman again, treating him to his second Muscle Buster before tossing him out like the garbage he is.

Elimination: The Sandman (by Samoa Joe)

Seeing Arquette lingering outside, CM Punk and Roddy Piper exit the ring via the middle rope. While Piper herds Arquette into running, Punk goes around the other way and near decapitates him with a clothesline.

Their work done, Piper and Punk take to brawling on the outside.

Jim Ross: Who could entrant #30 be?

[youtube]PD3ndECzcJg[/youtube]

It's Daniel Bryan!

------------------

A change to the voting. With no more entrants, we'll switch things up a little. I'd like you to rank the remaining wrestlers from 1-10. 1 being your favourite to win and 10 being the one you'd least like to win.

I'll go from there.

Remaining Participants

Cactus Jack
Curt Hennig
Randy Savage
Roddy Piper
Booker T
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shad Gaspard
David Arquette
Daniel Bryan

afinalsin666

First Grade
Was expecting Mysterio.

1. Daniel Bryan
2. CM Punk
3. Cactus Jack
4. Booker T
5. Roddy Piper
6. Curt Hennig
7. Randy Savage
8. Samoa Joe
9. Shad
10. David Arquette

DB

First Grade
1. CM Punk
2. Samoa Joe
3. Cactus Jack
4. Shad Gaspard
5. Daniel Bryan
6. Randy Savage
7. Roddy Piper
8. Booker T
9. Curt Hennig
10. David Arquette

You merkins for tossing out the great sandman!!! No accounting for taste I guess haha

1. Savage
2. Hennig
3. Booker
4. Piper
5. Punk
6. Jack
7. Joe
8. Arquette
9. Shad
10. Bryan

1. Punk
2. Bryan