What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Wrestler Rumble

Misanthrope

Staff member
Akin to the Random Wikipedia Rumble I'm running in the FFB, I thought it only made sense to do a proper wrestling rumble here in the wrestling boards.

How it Works

In traditional Royal Rumble style, two men start the bout. The workers who enter (and the order) is determined by the Pro Wrestling Wiki 'Random Page' button.

We then have a vote. After five votes, the next entrant steps into the squared circle. If a worker gets five votes, they're eliminated.

Votes stick, but they drop by one with each new entrant.

Without further ado...

----------------

Entrants
1. Ernie Osiris
2. Brett Barnes
3. Santino Marella
4. Kurt Angle
5. Chris Benoit
6. Haystacks Calhoun
7. The Miz
8. Bret 'The Hitman' Hart
9. Raymond Rougeau
10. Yokozuna
11. Jack Toxic
12. Jerry Lawler
13. Ludvig Borga
14. Dante Dash
15. Gillberg
16. Damien Sandow
17. Drake Younger
18. La Sombra
19. Adrian Neville/PAC
20. Johnny Devine
21. The British Bulldog
22. Mike Knox
23. Wrath
24. Raven
25. Fuerza Guerrera
26. Razor Ramon
27. Goldberg
28. Goldust
29. Sid Vicious
30. Undertaker

Eliminations
1. Ernie Osiris (by Kurt Angle)
2. Brett Barnes (by Haystacks Calhoun)
3. Chris Benoit (by Haystacks Calhoun)
4. The Miz (by Kurt Angle)
5. Haystacks Calhoun (by Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, Raymond Rougeau, and Yokozuna)
6. Jack Toxic (by Yokozuna)
7. Santino Marella (by Raymond Rougeau)
8. Raymond Rougeau (by Larry Sweeney)
9. Ludvig Borga (by Damien Sandow)
10. Dante Dash (by Yokozuna)
11. Yokozuna (by Kurt Angle, Bret Hart, La Sombra, Adrian Neville, Johnny Devine, Drake Younger, Damien Sandow, and Gillberg)
12. Gillberg (by Kurt Angle)
13. Drake Younger (by Raven)
14. Damien Sandow (by The British Bulldog)
15. Mike Knox (by Razor Ramon)
16. Adrian Neville (by Goldberg)
17. Johnny Devine (by Goldust)
18. Fuerza Guerrera (by Undertaker)
19. La Sombra (by Undertaker)
20. Wrath (by Goldberg)
21. Sid Vicious (by Kurt Angle)
22. Goldust (by Raven)

Most Eliminations
Kurt Angle: 6
Yokozuna: 3
Bret Hart: 2
Damien Sandow: 2
Goldberg: 2
Haystacks Calhoun: 2
Raven: 2
Raymond Rougeau: 2
Undertaker: 2
Adrian Neville: 1
British Bulldog: 1
Drake Younger: 1
Gillberg: 1
Goldust: 1
Johnny Devine: 1
Larry Sweeney: 1
La Sombra: 1
Razor Ramon: 1

-------------

We're here in Madison Square Garden for this auspicious event - the first ever Wrestling Royal Rumble featuring workers from all around the world and throughout time as well! Alive or dead, you can still win the biggest title of them all - the WWFWCWAPWTNAECW Universal Title!

"We're in for a real slobber-knocker tonight, folks!" JR jiggles enthusiastically as he speaks, "It's going to be a hellacious thirty man, over the top rumble for the right to be the first ever WWFWCWAPWTNAECW Universal Champion!"

"Puppies!" shouts Jerry 'The King' Lawler, "Puppies!"

"It's a real vintage match we've got tonight," Michael Cole opines, " A kind of modified Royal Rumble".

"Good God," Vince McMahon pipes in, "What kind of madness is this! A WWE copyrighted worker had better win"

And just like that, entrant #1 is on their way down to the ring. The strains of Johnny Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down hit as ROH's Ernie Osiris (http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Ernie_Osiris) makes his way down to the ring to something between tumbleweeds and crickets.

200px-Ernie-Osiris.jpg

"It's Ernie 'Ernesto' Osiris of Ring of Honor fame," shouts JR, "What a big challenge lies before this young blue chipper. He'll have to go through 29 other superstars to be crowned the champion. How do you rate his chances, Cole?"

"Well, I'd say about 1 in 30, JR," Cole replies, "What do you think, King?"

"Puppies!"

Entrant #2 is on their way out now. Generic house music reckons one time TNA Gut Check participant, Brett Barnes walks out to the ring.

180px-Brett-Barnes-TCW-008.jpg

And if Ernie Osiris was met with indifference, Barnes' entrance literally sucks the life out of the arena. Several older members of the audience die like Nazis in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

[youtube]DGFuHC75aY[/youtube]

"I don't know who this is," Vincent McMahon admits frankly, "But you've got to admire that finely sculpted physique. It's just impressive. It's almost enough to make a man's grapefruits swell..."

"Uh..." Cole fumbles, "I think Mr. McMahon needs a bathroom break. But the action in ring is set to hot up!"

Time to Vote
Brett Barnes: 0
Ernie Osiris: 0

Last edited:
Brett Barnes

i don't know either of these guys but Barnes seems like the more douchey. Ernie looks like my office' IT guy.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Things are hotting up here in the ring as Ernie Osiris battles the little known Brett Barnes. But what the unknown lacks in name recognition, he's certainly making up for in physical dominance.

It's generic create-a-wrestler moveset stuff from Barnes, but it's proving surprisingly effective against the ROH alumni. The fans have gotten behind the one time TNA Gut Check star thanks largely to Osiris' preening and gloating after every single move. The man plays the heel to perfection.

"What arrogance on display by this Ernie Osiris character," JR shouts, "He's giving no respect at all to this plucky young underdog".

"Puppies!"

"I'll tell you what, sucka, this Brett Barnes is bamboozling and confoozling Ernie Osiris, it's a damn shame," Booker T chimes in as he joins the already over-crowded announce table.

In the ring, Brett Barnes hits a brutal looking piledriver on Osiris.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Don West screams on the verge of orgasm. The announce table is more round table than anything.

[youtube]KTjJAM2dQk8[/youtube]

And it's the WWE's own Santino Marella (http://prowrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Santino_Marella) on his way out to the ring! The Italian star power walks out to the cheers of children around the world and it looks like he's got the cobra tucked into his ring attire.

"Things are about to heat up!" shouts JR.

Votes
Brett Barnes: 0
Santino Marella: 0
Ernie Osiris: 3

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
After each new entrant, it fakes 4-5 votes to trigger the next one.

You can vote once per entrant.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ernie Osiris, Brett Barnes, and Santino Marella are all battling hard in the ring but the crowd are getting restless. With nobody really knowing two of the competitors and Santino seemingly more preoccupied with being funny than eliminating anybody, the fans have begun to chant 'BO-RING'.

But somebody's here to save the day....

[youtube]xjfcdZ2oSt0[/youtube]

It's WWE and TNA World Champion, Kurt Angle!

"Business is well and truly about to pick up!"

"Vintage Angle in the house!"

"Didn't I used to own that guy?"

"Puppies!"

Vote Count
Brett Barnes: 1
Ernie Osiris: 4
Santino Marella: 1
Kurt Angle: 0