What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rank the Coaches

Still got no idea what your on about and what it has to do with Green’s whinging
Your coach is a constant and consistent embarrassment to the code, will go down as the worst state of origin of all time which lead to the death of the concept and they biggest cheat of all time and the merkin who introduced wrestling too league

The_Shield

Juniors
Your coach is a constant and consistent embarrassment to the code, will go down as the worst state of origin of all time which lead to the death of the concept and they biggest cheat of all time and the merkin who introduced wrestling too league
How the hell is Bellamy an embarrassment to the code? That’s a ridiculous statement

As for worst state of origin coach, well that’s debatable. Yes he’s record isn’t very good but he isn’t the only coach with a bad state of origin record. No NSW coach has a better then 44% success rate since Gus back in 2004. Plus he was up against the greatest team in origin history which included plenty of his Storm coached players. And last I checked State of Origin wasn’t dead. It’s still one of the biggest sporting events in Australia.

And wrestling has been in the game long before Bellamy started coaching Melbourne. The Broncos were the first team to use a wrestling coach back in the 90’s. Get your facts straight before you sprout shit about.

moffla

Bench
Stop biting. People are either baiting, or being irrational because anyone who has a rugby league brain knows Bellamy is the NRL's best coach. Nothing bias about it, the proof is in the pudding

How the hell is Bellamy an embarrassment to the code? That’s a ridiculous statement

As for worst state of origin coach, well that’s debatable. Yes he’s record isn’t very good but he isn’t the only coach with a bad state of origin record. No NSW coach has a better then 44% success rate since Gus back in 2004. Plus he was up against the greatest team in origin history which included plenty of his Storm coached players. And last I checked State of Origin wasn’t dead. It’s still one of the biggest sporting events in Australia.

And wrestling has been in the game long before Bellamy started coaching Melbourne. The Broncos were the first team to use a wrestling coach back in the 90’s. Get your facts straight before you sprout shit about.
Bellamy started at brisbane asschode

JJ

Immortal
I see some have arbitrarily put the 'unkonwns' below Kearney - LOLOLOLOLOL

Actually he started in Canberra, then went to the Broncos in 98. But yeah you keep blaming it all on Bellamy if it makes you feel better.
I honestly don't care,he's a creep and a cheat who should be removed from the record books and banned from screwing up the game again the overrated douchekebab

What sort of grown man gets so salty every time one of his players knock on,what a androtop

I'd say Origin is the only time he's ever been faced with a level playing field and couldn't even stop his own players,what a complete failure of a coach,or an absolute dog the choice is yours

Trent Robinson has had an extraordinary career rise.

He started out as captain-coach of Toulouse in the French Elite during the early 2000s. Then he became assistant coach (under Brian Smith) at Newcastle. Next he became assistant coach under Brian Smith at Sydney Roosters. Following that stint he was appointed head coach of Catalans Dragons in Perpignan, where he lifted the team from the doldrums (under the coaching of Kevin Walters) into the top half of the competition for two years. As a result of his success with Catalans, and his popularity with Roosters players, the canny City Ford businessman and Sydney Roosters Chairman Nick Polites signed Trent as Head Coach of the Sydney Roosters at the end of 2012. In his rookie year of 2013 Trent Robinson won the NRL Grand Final against Manly. He was able to keep the team near the top of the NRL in 2014 and 2015 --- in fact for every subsequent year except 2016, when Mitchell Pearce was under suspension and other star players were injured.

Trent Robinson is a phenomenal person, and deserves to be ranked behind only Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett as one of the top coaches in the NRL.

POPEYE

Coach
Trent Robinson has had an extraordinary career rise.

He started out as captain-coach of Toulouse in the French Elite during the early 2000s. Then he became assistant coach (under Brian Smith) at Newcastle. Next he became assistant coach under Brian Smith at Sydney Roosters. Following that stint he was appointed head coach of Catalans Dragons in Perpignan, where he lifted the team from the doldrums (under the coaching of Kevin Walters) into the top half of the competition for two years. As a result of his success with Catalans, and his popularity with Roosters players, the canny City Ford businessman and Sydney Roosters Chairman Nick Polites signed Trent as Head Coach of the Sydney Roosters at the end of 2012. In his rookie year of 2013 Trent Robinson won the NRL Grand Final against Manly. He was able to keep the team near the top of the NRL in 2014 and 2015 --- in fact for every subsequent year except 2016, when Mitchell Pearce was under suspension and other star players were injured.

Trent Robinson is a phenomenal person, and deserves to be ranked behind only Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett as one of the top coaches in the NRL.
and he can't wait to get back to his beloved France . . . damn those horse's heads

RedVDave

First Grade
To be honest I think the better coaches go elsewhere and be successful there to, It's a lot easier to have more success staying in at the same place with the same players, environment, set-up yada yada.

Which is Wayne Bennett to me will always be the best sure he failed at Newcastle but IMO that was more the fault of Tinkler.

The_Shield

Juniors
I honestly don't care,he's a creep and a cheat who should be removed from the record books and banned from screwing up the game again the overrated douchekebab
A Manly fan complaining about cheats, have you not been paying attention to what your club has been up to?

What sort of grown man gets so salty every time one of his players knock on,what a androtop
One that has his job depending on how his team performs. One that wants and expects the absolute best.

I'd say Origin is the only time he's ever been faced with a level playing field and couldn't even stop his own players,what a complete failure of a coach,or an absolute dog the choice is yours
Like I said before, at Origin he was up against the greatest Origin team of all time, several of the QLD players will go down as some of the best players of all time. That Origin side won 8 years in a row. And if he was so bad, why was he’s name thrown up to take over after Daley?

Saxon

Bench

9049491.gif