What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor v the rest re predictions

El Diablo

Post Whore
you are a fair dinkum nut

since when did race have anything to do with your rubbish :?

who even knows or cares what race you are :?

Razor said:
I've said before in the 4 corners forum what race I am.

And he had a go at me, but not someone else who was clearly wrong.

So what other reason does he have, except being a racist prick?

Give us a break d*ckhead. Stick to picking the 2024 Tri Nations

Frederick

Staff member
Razor said:
Oh, ok, so because you posted your race in a forum once, instantly everyone in the world knows your race? I don't have any f**king idea what race you are, so how about you enlighten me?

You just contradicted yourself. You're saying didn't have a go at someone who was wrong, but I had a go at you, when in actual fact I DID have a go at someone, and it was you, because you a clearly wrong, and you always are wrong.

Hmm, did the thought that the fact that you're a braindead f**kwit was the reason I had a go at you cross your mind? Hmm, I guess not, because you don't even have a mind for it to cross :)

Ghoulies

Bench
Unbelievable! Razor has actually topped all of his previous comedic efforts combined with this one thread.

"Racist" :lol:

Razor said:

Stupid's not a race 'Razor', it's a mental disability. Let me guess, you still play with Gi Joes? Colouring books? Ride the short bus to school? Or maybe you'd like to put the cat in the microwave because he was being a racist prick when he refused to jump up into bed with you and lick the jellymeat off your balls?

And one day, like many before you, you'll die in a terrible trailer fire after your case worker has gone home for the day. You'll be too busy to investigate the smoke and flames coming from the kitchen, because your tucked away in your bedroom eating mayonaise sandwiches, while peeking through a hole in the wall watching your ****** playing 'Sally Stink Finger' to her Billy Ray Cyrus CD cover.

Your about as sharp as a spoon 'Razor'.

Frederick

Staff member
Mixmasterreece said:
Stupid's not a race 'Razor', it's a mental disability. Let me guess, you still play with Gi Joes? Colouring books? Ride the short bus to school? Or maybe you'd like to put the cat in the microwave because he was being a racist prick when he refused to jump up into bed with you and lick the jellymeat off your balls?

And one day, like many before you, you'll die in a terrible trailer fire after your case worker has gone home for the day. You'll be too busy to investigate the smoke and flames coming from the kitchen, because your tucked away in your bedroom eating mayonaise sandwiches
:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Watch out, Razor knows Dennis Denuto and he will sue LU and in turn have this site removed.
Razor have "power"

Frederick

Staff member
It's just the vibe, is it Razor?

I spose Mabo has something to do with me being racist?

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Mixmasterreece said:

And one day, like many before you, you'll die in a terrible trailer fire after your case worker has gone home for the day. You'll be too busy to investigate the smoke and flames coming from the kitchen, because your tucked away in your bedroom eating mayonaise sandwiches

Priceless and well sumed up:)

Coming on 'Razy' wheres the retort, wheres the rant about everyone picking on you because we are all part of the hitler youth... even though 99% of us dont know and dont care what f*cking race you are.

You can polish a turd all you like Razy, but at the end of the day it still tastes like sh*t... you are that turd Razy boy, and so are ALL of your arguments on this forum.

Mr Saab

Referee
Come on guys, go easy on Mach 3.
He is currently in consultation with Mr Houda (hasem el masri lawyer) and is suing LU for mental disintergration and racism.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Wouldn't have been so much easier to have admitted that he made a mistake and move on rather than circling the band wagon by him self and driving in a circle as quickly as possible trying to shoot all the nasty Indians....opps thats probably racist as well.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
:lol:
Reminded me of this classic.

Dodge said:
Razor said:
No Dodge. I voted Lockyer. He is the current Australian captain. There's no debating that.

The question isn't "Who is the Australian captain?" - that answer is Johns
The question is "Who is the current Australian captain?" - that answer is Lockyer

Right, ok, sure:

razor.jpg
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=1741577#post1741577
The fourteen pages of denial that followed :lol::lol:

Frederick

Staff member
Admin, is it possible to fix Razor's account so that any thread he opened automatically re-directed him to this thread, or any other thread he's made a complete dick of himself in, and then gone running when he can't back up his claims?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F**k it, this is getting bumped and I'm linking people to it.

This is too f**king priceless.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i moved it here only recently. was tucked away in TFC before then after being split from the original thread