What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Razor, women and the front line

El Diablo

Post Whore
going off previous threads where he went back and edited all his posts to either "123" or "deleted" i doubt he was baiting

Last edited:

Razor

Coach
I thought Spitting was worse than Punching. Just because he missed him doesn't mean the INTENT wasn't there, (in many criminal circumstances intent is enough to create a conviction, even if no act is committed). Stop twisting facts to suit your side of the story.

HE WASN'T AIMING AT HIM - HE WAS 20M AWAY. HE WAS SPITTING ON THE COURT - SAME AS MANY PLAYERS DO.

You're the one twisting the facts not me.

"50 players have been in trouble over 100 years of Rugby League" "90% of players in trouble have done worse than Latu" (Both of these are quotes from you)
Who are the 45 players who have done worse things than Latu? (name 20 even)

I've named some for you earlier in the thread.

"Women are physically equal to men"
Why are men's world records in sporting events better than women's?

Depends on the sport

Don't hold your breath. He has already been online today and posted in other threads but will ignore posting in this one again.

Wrong again, what a surprise.

Schifcofske not taking anabolic steroids

He didn't. He took steroids - huge difference.

Razor

Coach
HE WASN'T AIMING AT HIM - HE WAS 20M AWAY. HE WAS SPITTING ON THE COURT - SAME AS MANY PLAYERS DO.

As I said before Hewitt is a total f**kknob. He is a big crybaby who is widely despised and you support him?

Calling a disabled linesperson a spastic.
Calling the Adelaide crowd stupid for cheering for a player from the suburb the tournament was played rather than him.
Accusing a black linesperson of favouring a player because he is black.
Having a big cry because he was fined by the ATP for not doing a TV interview for the host broadcaster of a tournanet - something all top players are required to do - and nobody else ever cried about it before.

Good to see that you're a wonderful person giving his full support to such a person. And don't say you don't support him. You're the one who brought Hewitt into the debate.

El Diablo

Post Whore

bloody hell

i already posted this once

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-43017351.html?jse=0

AAP Sports News (Australia)
03-28-2001
RL: Factbox on rugby league players banned for drug use

SYDNEY, March 28 AAP - Factbox on rugby league players suspended for drug use.

MARK GEYER: Suspended for 10 weeks for testing positive to a recreational drug - 1992.

ROBERT TOCCO: Served an eight-week suspension after testing positive to the use of
anabolic steroids - May 25, 1994.

CORIN RIDDING: Suspended for 22 matches (later reduced to 16 matches on appeal) after
he admitted he took anabolic steroids while playing for the Western Reds in 1995 - February
18, 1996.

CLINTON SCHIFCOFSKE: Confirmed he had tested positive to anabolic steroids

El Diablo

Post Whore
another thing for you, Razor. there's still a question you're avoiding

Name 1 of those players who tested postive to performance enhancing drugs who was charged by the police. The cocaine users were.

which cocaine users were charged?

you replied with

McGuiness and Field were

now nobody seems to think this is true and it is up to you to prove it.

rememember it's up to you as this is what you posted in the past

No it's up to the person who made the claim to provide the evidence. Salivor made the claim, it's up to him to prove it.

If I go to the press and say Timmah still wears nappies. It's up to me to prove it, not up to you to disprove it.

The person who makes the claims provides the proof

so where's the evidence/proof?

The General

Juniors
I've named some for you earlier in the thread.
Stop beating around the bush. You claimed 90% have done worse then Latu. I named 7 players who have been busted for drink driving (which you admitted counted as a player 'misbehaving'). That means there has to be more then 60 incidents worse then Latu to justify your 90% statement. You don't even have to name them. Just answer this, do you think there's been more then 60 incidents worse then Latu's? And don't dodge the ****en question this time. It's a simple yes or no.

Depends on the sport

Another classic Razor dodge.

There are 2 sources saying he took anabolic steroids (El posted 1 and I PM'd you 1). You have sweet **** all evidence (as usual).

And as El has already pointed out Field was charged by police for the armed robbery not taking coccaine. Huge difference there.

Now stop trying to dig your way out of an impossible hole. Like i've said before, grow some balls, man up (or woman up...don't want to offend your feminist side) and admit you're wrong.

Razor

Coach
It's a low act to hit a woman, even lower to hit a pregnant one.

It's a low act to hit anyone. Hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man. It's people that use the "Woman are weak" line that are the reason woman struggle so much. They're just as capable in everyway as men are. It's your attitude which is the reason woman aren't paid as much as men. Bosses think "Well the public thinks women are weak. This job requires someone tough who can argue for the best deal possible. Men are far more capable, as woman are weak and can't defend themselves". The "Women and children first" line is an insult to all women implying they're as weak as children, and men are better able to handle not going first. It's a disgusting attitude to have.

Hitting children and the disabled are much worse than hitting an able-bodied adult. But women and men are equal and just as capable in every way.

tiburon

Juniors
It's a low act to hit anyone. Hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man. It's people that use the "Woman are weak" line that are the reason woman struggle so much. They're just as capable in everyway as men are. It's your attitude which is the reason woman aren't paid as much as men. Bosses think "Well the public thinks women are weak. This job requires someone tough who can argue for the best deal possible. Men are far more capable, as woman are weak and can't defend themselves". The "Women and children first" line is an insult to all women implying they're as weak as children, and men are better able to handle not going first. It's a disgusting attitude to have.

Hitting children and the disabled are much worse than hitting an able-bodied adult. But women and men are equal and just as capable in every way.

??? Usually women are weaker physically than men and that's why it's a lower act.

Razor

Coach
??? Usually women are weaker physically than men and that's why it's a lower act.

No they're not weaker. That's a lie. Sure some women are weaker than some men. But some men are weaker than some women.

Women can be just as tough as men. The "Women are weaker" line is a lie spread by sexist organisations who use it as an excuse to pay women less than men for doing the same job.

beave

Coach

in bold, that's the only thing I could agree with in all that rabble.............. you need serious, serious help.

Talanexor

Juniors
No they're not weaker. That's a lie. Sure some women are weaker than some men. But some men are weaker than some women.

Women can be just as tough as men. The "Women are weaker" line is a lie spread by sexist organisations who use it as an excuse to pay women less than men for doing the same job.

Way to miss the point - I seriously doubt a heavily pregnant woman is a match for a professional athlete physically.

Nothing's been proven yet. But if it's true, he needs to be banned from any professional sport anywhere, and shouldn't see the outside of a prison cell for a long time. Absolute dog act.

God-King Dean

Immortal

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh no! Not this again!

Walt Flanigan

Referee

HomerFacePalm.jpg