What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 Double header

Behold

Juniors
Question: With the round 10 double header being played on the 11th May, and the first SOO game being played on the 23rd May, does this mean that the Broncos team at the double header game will be severely depleted? I think it's something to think about if you're thinking of heading to the game.
No because the players will miss the weekend before SOO not two weekends before. The players will miss the weekend of the 18th.

Snappy

Coach
Question: With the round 10 double header being played on the 11th May, and the first SOO game being played on the 23rd May, does this mean that the Broncos team at the double header game will be severely depleted? I think it's something to think about if you're thinking of heading to the game.

I would think that the rep players would play round 10, and then go into camp on Monday 14th