What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd #14 Souths vs broncos

southsport

First Grade
Team is:

1. Cody Walker
2. Alex Johnston
3. Hymel Hunt
4. Bryson Goodwin
5. Aaron Gray
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Thomas Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. George Burgess
11. Kyle Turner
12. Angus Crichton
13. Sam Burgess

14. Damien Cook
15. Tyrell Fuimaono
16. Anthony Cherrington
17. Zane Musgrove

18. Braidon Burns
19. Jason Clark
20. Robbie Rochow
21. David Tyrrell

callmack1

Staff member
Kelly no where to be seen which indicates Reyno will be right to go.

Sounds like Clark will be good to go aswell.

I don't like both the twins starting. Have one of them coming from the bench.

southsport

First Grade

There may be some changes before kick-off.

Rsag85

Bench

Yea George off the bench in my opinion.

Madge isn't the fastest learner still trying the 2 dummy halves in the squad.

greg jay

Juniors
Brisbane by 30+. Likely score is somewhere in the vicinity of 42-10 44-6 or 46-10. Crisps disparu months ago. Major change is required. Look forward to The Tour De Lance on Eurosport and upcoming NFL and European Soccer seasons.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Great to see the twins starting together......lets dream souths by 1pt in golden point by reyno yipppppeeeee wake me up r20 im dreaming mate.....Shadow...p.s. you just never know as SSTID said today will souths put in?

Travitoh

First Grade
Everybody making the same predictions as they did before we last played Brisbane...

I expect we'll be up for this after the week off and having GI around the club again should get blokes up and about.
I would love to back us in for the win here but i feel we'll go down by 8 in an improved performance.

handyman2190

Bench
Sorry boys i am as die hard as all but shudder to think the score
And ill tell u 1 thing if we let oates score any trys we deserve what we get, if we havent learnt from the previous 3 games the trys he scores .....well im sick of us letting him through making him out to be a superstar
And i dont think grays knee is 100%

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Sorry boys i am as die hard as all but shudder to think the score
And ill tell u 1 thing if we let oates score any trys we deserve what we get, if we havent learnt from the previous 3 games the trys he scores .....well im sick of us letting him through making him out to be a superstar
And i dont think grays knee is 100%

Has gray ever played a game with his knee being 100%?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Souths by 1 with Adam Reynolds to score the winning field goal!!

have you ever been to a broncos game at suncorp if the broncs are losing by say 20 pts their fans pour out the gate in droves i witnessed that at suncorp 2 years ago approx when we were in the burrow....actually manly are the same and the stmerge fans are the same they all pile out the gate with 30mins left in the game.Even in the bad old days when we were getting flogged continuously we always stayed till the siren sounded that is what a true fan of any club should do FACT i remember when ever we won a game it was like winning a grand final and as we all poured out of the sydney football stadium which is now called allianz stadium today we would all sing glory glory to south sydney maybe you were there singing it with me im sure doyen was?? lol!!! And dont forget that these 3 clubs stood up in court and said why should souths be allowed back into the nrl,just remember stmerge stood up 2 times in court saying why should we be allowed back in the nrl manly and the broncs said it only once.....remember that the bulldogs were the only team out of the other clubs that did not tick the box against us to make a return to the nrl in the future for that we can thankfully sincerely thank the bulldogs board for being on our side in our time of desperate need.....Shadow...

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
have you ever been to a broncos game at suncorp if the broncs are losing by say 20 pts their fans pour out the gate in droves i witnessed that at suncorp 2 years ago approx when we were in the burrow....actually manly are the same and the stmerge fans are the same they all pile out the gate with 30mins left in the game.Even in the bad old days when we were getting flogged continuously we always stayed till the siren sounded that is what a true fan of any club should do FACT i remember when ever we won a game it was like winning a grand final and as we all poured out of the sydney football stadium which is now called allianz stadium today we would all sing glory glory to south sydney maybe you were there singing it with me im sure doyen was?? lol!!! And dont forget that these 3 clubs stood up in court and said why should souths be allowed back into the nrl,just remember stmerge stood up 2 times in court saying why should we be allowed back in the nrl manly and the broncs said it only once.....remember that the bulldogs were the only team out of the other clubs that did not tick the box against us to make a return to the nrl in the future for that we can thankfully sincerely thank the bulldogs board for being on our side in our time of desperate need.....Shadow...

Couldn't agree more with you shadow. I actually didn't know all of that. There's a lot of bandwagon supporters out there that will ditch the club when it's down. South Sydney supporters have seen the worst out of any other NRL club but our membership numbers are still one of the highest in the league. Its ironic that the Bulldogs stepped up for us considering both of our teams are in a salary cap mess right now.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Couldn't agree more with you shadow. I actually didn't know all of that. There's a lot of bandwagon supporters out there that will ditch the club when it's down. South Sydney supporters have seen the worst out of any other NRL club but our membership numbers are still one of the highest in the league. Its ironic that the Bulldogs stepped up for us considering both of our teams are in a salary cap mess right now.

when george piggins was at the proceedings at court a mate of georges whom is an elder mundine is a mate of mine also he use to come over to me just after souths got back in at the old sfs and tell me what had happened at court my mate only missed one court case apparently... he says his cousin anthony is a diiiiick head enough said... i remember charlie mundine he was the strapper at souths in those days he hardly got paid but was a very good souths man back in the days when he use to strap up mario fenech and the boys... i remember when the old reggie rabbit reggie fridd lived under the old grandstand on a single sized mattress he was the ground keeper i knew reggie well and saw him most days at the club reggie use to do everything and anything in those days he even connected the beer kegs below id suggest SSTID not many would know about that any way thats enough talk.......Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
when george piggins was at the proceedings at court a mate of georges whom is an elder mundine is a mate of mine also he use to come over to me just after souths got back in at the old sfs and tell me what had happened at court my mate only missed one court case apparently... he says his cousin anthony is a diiiiick head enough said... i remember charlie mundine he was the strapper at souths in those days he hardly got paid but was a very good souths man back in the days when he use to strap up mario fenech and the boys... i remember when the old reggie rabbit reggie fridd lived under the old grandstand on a single sized mattress he was the ground keeper i knew reggie well and saw him most days at the club reggie use to do everything and anything in those days he even connected the beer kegs below id suggest SSTID not many would know about that any way thats enough talk.......Shadow...

Was never really a fan of Anthony Mundine anyway. His trying to return to the NRL playing for the dragons haha. Reggie used to live under the grandstand?! This is the sort of stuff the media won't talk about instead they'll go on about how shit Maguire and Crowe are.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

mate i was gobsmacked that another team would try and deface souths he said the saints ceo carr and his lawyers from stgeorge stood up 2 times and said the unthinkable also manly and the broncos stood up in court and said the same thing but only once though.... Yes we owe the BULLDOGS a great lot of gratitude my mate said the bulldogs were the only club that did not sign against us to get back into the nrl in the future.i remember piggo telling me that easts wanted his nephew braith anasta when we were booted out but george told me we will only give braith to the dogs only those were piggos words to me i think by memory we offered the bulldogs a few players 1st and george said the rest of the clubs can get nicked....mate i think ive said enough it makes my stomach squirm thinking what could had been in those sad days without the bulldogs supporting us........Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Was never really a fan of Anthony Mundine anyway. His trying to return to the NRL playing for the dragons haha. Reggie used to live under the grandstand?! This is the sort of stuff the media won't talk about instead they'll go on about how shit Maguire and Crowe are.

he sure did mate i spent many a day there with reggie and the players before training under that old grandstand mate you couldnt swing a cat under there no room....Shadow...

Latest posts