What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.17 vs Canterbury Bulldogs & The Officials 3,2,1

Forty20

First Grade
f**k. The. Refs.

3. Nathan Brown
2. Mitch Moses
1. Suaia Matagi

HM - Bevan French

Dibs

Bench
3 Brown who else
2 Moses good effort in defense some nice touches and slotting the winner
1 French just for the chip and chase

Eelpout

Juniors
3. Moses is a superb young player
2. Edwards owes a big f**king apology to Brown
1. I'd trust Gutherson on a weekend getaway with my missus

Eelementary

Post Whore
3 - Nathan Brown. The man is not human.

2 - Mitchell Moses. Best all around game he has played for us. Great defensively.

1 - Cameron King. Imo we lost our way when he went off.

Djay

Juniors
3. Brown - He is leading from the front, what a quality player.
2. Moses - What a buy, his a gun and is worth every cent.
1. King - Deserves a mention he did superbly, very crisp service.

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Brown....225m, 43 tackles. Head and shoulder best on ground, anyone who votes for anyone else is kidding themselves sorry.
2-Mitch Moses...his best game of the season, for either club. Superb kicking game, surprisingly string defence and slick passing
1-Tepai Moeroa....I was torn between him, Matagi, and Bevan. But despite a bad miss on Frawley 105m and 41 tackles deserves a point in a game like that for mine.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3 points - Brown He has been carrying our pack all season and he did it again. The guy is an absolute machine i'm sure he is part cyborg.

2 points - Moses the best part about his game was his defence, but his kicking game was again outstanding and when we needed him he stood up and nailed it.

1 points - Guth once again he was just great at the back, and threw a nice ball for Semi to go in.

Matagi unlucky not to get a point he was great his second stint.

Latest posts