What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 18 2018: Non Parra games

strider

Post Whore
I would expect brisbane to win ..... but they are up against the traditional jeckle and hyde team, who might turn up or might not

can you cash out from your phone?
if possible i would let it ride and see how the game starts if the broncos start to fade maybe you can cash out before it gets too low

hindy111

Post Whore
can you cash out from your phone?
if possible i would let it ride and see how the game starts if the broncos start to fade maybe you can cash out before it gets too low

Yes.
I feel like if they offered me 470 id cash out. Ive picked 3/4 games all at simmilar odds and just offered over half

hindy111

Post Whore
If I cash out im 380 up and happy. If brisbane won id be still happy but have regrets
If brisbane lose and I cash out I would be happy with no regrets
If I let ride and Brisbane win I will feel ultimate pleasure.
If I let it ride and Brisbane lose I be in a foul mood and abuse everyone on here.

4 options here.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Broncos will destroy the warriors

they have been woefull, no underbelly after 15min

like the tigers, early season form was a delusion, unlike us where we have been bang on consistent

TheParraboy

Staff member
stay solid, Broncos will come home hard like they did v Raiders, also down 16-0

buy me a coke later..

Bazal

Post Whore
Man I would have liked for us to sign Agnatius Paasi. Shame he wanted to go home...

I mean he's no Russell Packer obviously, but still.

Bazal

Post Whore
That call to bin both players was utter BS, Penalty broncos indeed.

It was a pretty deliberate elbow. Right call I thought, you can't go around elbowing blokes in the chin...

QgpdnPT.gif

Latest posts