What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 18 2018: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
cash out hindy111

This is a story of greed and a hindy111 being a cheekie merkin on here. A valuable lesson was learned today. A dose of my own medicine and a bitter pill to swallow.

And a bitter hindy111 just been hit by Karma. Had Brisbane won I was ready to gloat.

Now I remain humble and be nice to everyone starting from now. Ok just one last shit sling

Bazal kiss my ass.

Ok from now

hindy111

Post Whore
Why do I feel like some merkins on here had a quiet chuckle when warriors won?

I had a quiet chuckle myself tbh. Kind of funny.

strider

Post Whore
This is a story of greed and a hindy111 being a cheekie merkin on here. A valuable lesson was learned today. A dose of my own medicine and a bitter pill to swallow.

And a bitter hindy111 just been hit by Karma. Had Brisbane won I was ready to gloat.

Now I remain humble and be nice to everyone starting from now. Ok just one last shit sling

Bazal kiss my ass.

Ok from now
Exactly as i told you ... broncos might win or warriors might win ... you should listen to me more mate

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I said after they played us they would be lucky to make the top 4, but they do have an easy draw.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I hate Anasta more cos he's loud and he actually thinks his opinions are worthwhile.

Hodges is awful but he's so monotonous he's easy to ignore.
They ate both dreadful, Blocker shits me to tears as well. But still the fox commentary is light and day compared to the dross on 9.