What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 19: Non Parra games

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Foran, unlike Johnson, needs his forwards giving him space. Johnson can create something from nothing but Foran can't....and honestly this Warriors pack is a joke.
Yep. One thing that's great about Foran is that even when nothing's on he'll still dig into the line. But he'll get f**king smashed doing it. Johnson makes merkins miss tackles any old time.

Bazal

Post Whore
With Shaun Johnson possibly gone for a few weeks the Warriors won't win many...might be better for them to bury Penrith's chances tonight and then fade away themselves.

Bazal

Post Whore
Pretty unbelievable the the kid is only 19....I mean consistency is an issue as you'd expect but his best is way above his age

Delboy

First Grade
Unbelievable, but that's what Foran and Kearney have meant to This side, disgraceful performance , what on earth have they been doing in this last 20 minutes, baffling

Bazal

Post Whore
Unbelievable, but that's what Foran and Kearney have meant to This side, disgraceful performance , what on earth have they been doing in this last 20 minutes, baffling

How are they any different with Foran and Kearney than they were without them?

I'm no Kearney fan and he is obviously a shit coach who is not the man for the job...but the Warriors have been like this just about every year they've existed.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Woooohooo. No Horse head Hadley. Much prefer 9s coverage.
The Canberra Clap have to win tonight so say the commentators. So whats different to any other week.
Smash em Flagons.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Thoughts who have been the biggest disappointments in the nrl in the past 20 years?

Parra or the warriors. Both teams should be powerhouses but they are the only two teams that haven't won a comp since 94.

Warriors have a top 4 team every year but are just are mentally weak rabble.

We have underperformed as well.

TheParraboy

Staff member
How are they any different with Foran and Kearney than they were without them?

I'm no Kearney fan and he is obviously a shit coach who is not the man for the job...but the Warriors have been like this just about every year they've existed.

true, but I guess you could argue this is one of their better/best spines assembled ever at 1, 6,7, 9 and those guys should be aiming up every game, but are under performing. Warriors led a few times but no one there to control the game for mine

Well if Kearney is a crap coach, that would contribute wouldn't it? :D

Bazal

Post Whore
true, but I guess you could argue this is one of their better/best spines assembled ever at 1, 6,7, 9 and those guys should be aiming up every game, but are under performing. Warriors led a few times but no one there to control the game for mine

Well if Kearney is a crap coach, that would contribute wouldn't it? :D

Oh no doubt, Kearney is an insipid man who couldn't get a drunken Viking fired up. But the Warriors have always had a side packed with talent and always been horribly inconsistent. Their spine may be good but their pack is one of the worst going around and they have boneheads all over the field.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Oh no doubt, Kearney is an insipid man who couldn't get a drunken Viking fired up. But the Warriors have always had a side packed with talent and always been horribly inconsistent. Their spine may be good but their pack is one of the worst going around and they have boneheads all over the field.
Boring