What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 19: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
From what ive hear the Panthers diet is about endurance. Apparently it wont take full effect till about rnd 24 and while other players fade they will peak.

With 5/7 games at home and wallace,cartwright,moylan back i think they will go on a run. We needed Saints to lose and to continue losing along with Cowboys.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
From what ive hear the Panthers diet is about endurance. Apparently it wont take full effect till about rnd 24 and while other players fade they will peak.

With 5/7 games at home and wallace,cartwright,moylan back i think they will go on a run. We needed Saints to lose and to continue losing along with Cowboys.
I just did the ladder predictor with 12 point margins every game (roughly the average margin) and Manly actually dropped out. We finished sixth on F/A to the fifth placed Cowboys. We would play the Dragons at home in week one of the finals. Penrith scraped into eighth spot on F/A (by about seven points) after losing to the ninth place Manly in round 26. Pretty exciting stuff. I should've put a few bets on.

hindy111

Post Whore
I cant see Manly falling out. I can see dragons and cowboys. I reckon Panthers could go on a run. May even run the gauntlet.

Bazal

Post Whore
Just thought it was worth mentioning, bums talk up the Raiders middle forwards as some kind of paragon.

Their middle forwards missed 16 tackles against the Dragons. 16! The entire Dragons side only missed 18!

Bums.

Bazal

Post Whore
How good is three games of footy? I miss having the lower grades before the main event.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol Joel Caine trying to talk up how smart footy players are and how the dumb footy player is a myth, while sounding like Joel Caine....