What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 19: Non Parra games

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh thank god, someone to talk footy with....it's odd that after all; the whining about people not talking footy I was left talking footy with myself...

Kornstar

Coach
From what ive hear the Panthers diet is about endurance. Apparently it wont take full effect till about rnd 24 and while other players fade they will peak.

With 5/7 games at home and wallace,cartwright,moylan back i think they will go on a run. We needed Saints to lose and to continue losing along with Cowboys.

Or we could just keep winning and not need anyone to lose?

Bazal

Post Whore
That's actually an interesting stat...metres differential (so the metres you make, minus the metres you concede).

Even more interesting is our hated "bottom four" pack is not actually in the bottom five....huh. Isn't that funny?

Oh thank god, someone to talk footy with....it's odd that after all; the whining about people not talking footy I was left talking footy with myself...
Hahahahahahaha... I only said that to get your hopes up!! I'm going right back to talking rubbish.

Bazal

Post Whore
I almost had a flutter on the Knights. Then I realised I've lost every bet I've put on for like a month. And that the Knights will probably lose.

I almost had a flutter on the Knights. Then I realised I've lost every bet I've put on for like a month. And that the Knights will probably lose.
I just had a thought about betting on them. I reckon they'll be up for this. And if the Broncos are resting a couple of players it'd be a sweet win.

Bazal

Post Whore
That's another big hit. Sims is getting belted, although his elbow got one of the 547 Mata'utia's

Bazal

Post Whore
Typical Knights. They look ok but they just can't get it together and then they let Roberts run halfway up the field.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Brisbane will run away with it in the 2nd half and take out the Wayne Bennett Cup

btw anyone else think calling it the WBC is a bit cheesy or not right?

Latest posts