What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 22 Team V Bunnies

OzDragon

Coach
Having studied Souffs over the past few weeks (mainly for the lols, of which there have been many), I've noticed that they eerily resemble our mob from 2-3 years ago. No go forward, no effort. Just plain shit tbh.

Losing this after losing to the knighties and I'm calling it on season 2017.

jay mac

Juniors
It will dead-set do me if Marketo gets the nod tonight in Packer's place. Needs to be Sele in the 17.

ALSGI

Bench
It will dead-set do me if Marketo gets the nod tonight in Packer's place. Needs to be Sele in the 17.
I get what your saying but I've only watched one Illawarra game this year (against Penriff) and Marketo was head and shoulders best in the team, which included Sele and Kerr. Maybe others that watch reggies regularly might know better.
Having said that, Development of our future should outweigh form in Reggies.

Redhoopz

Juniors
It's a tough game to pick. Unfortunately the Dragons keep coming up against desperate teams. The only way I see Souths beating us, is if Reynolds kicks the Dragons off the park (which he's done before).

If the dragons play smart, they will win.

Gareth67

First Grade
Great story by 2 of the games well liked individuals , Ricky Walford and Souths 'hard nut' Mario Fenech in today's Tele. Both recalled the Dragons and Rabbittohs clashes of the rip-roaring eighties . A good read and how nice it is to see that both players are well and still able to laugh about the years gone past .

Great story by 2 of the games well liked individuals , Ricky Walford and Souths 'hard nut' Mario Fenech in today's Tele. Both recalled the Dragons and Rabbittohs clashes of the rip-roaring eighties . A good read and how nice it is to see that both players are well and still able to laugh about the years gone past .

Mario is anything but well.

Life's Good

Coach
I can feel the sense of disappointment coming tonight with another excuse of a loss.
I have tried to avoid thinking about this game too much particularly after the Knights debacle. For me it comes down to how much we really want it and this for me is our underlying problem. We really aren't a club that thrives in adversity or are able to adopt a siege mentality. We've shown we can play and win well but seem to crumble or fall back into bad habits when things aren't going our way.
It's the opposite of the Bennett years which, sadly seems decades ago.
We are a chance but have to start well.

hazzbeen

Bench
I have tried to avoid thinking about this game too much particularly after the Knights debacle. For me it comes down to how much we really want it and this for me is our underlying problem. We really aren't a club that thrives in adversity or are able to adopt a siege mentality. We've shown we can play and win well but seem to crumble or fall back into bad habits when things aren't going our way.
It's the opposite of the Bennett years which, sadly seems decades ago.
We are a chance but have to start well.
Mate you hit right on the head ( when things aren't going our way ) this is where Mary fails he cant change his game plan or bring players into the side to counteract the opposition .... Not feeling good about this one . But in saying that I wasn't confident 6 weeks ago either ....

ALSGI

Bench
I've just put $50 on Souffs, so just relax and enjoy we're safe now. Feeling much more confident now I've taken one for the team. You can all thank me afterwards and donate to a good charity.

McInnes will be one of many to score tonight. I also put $25 on LAM to score in his 150th. Brilliant, I know - just don't tell my missus.

Anyway, we got this one in the bag.

:notes::notes: We are the St George boys.:notes::notes:
:notes:we've played a game today:notes::notes::notes:

Crush

Coach
I've just put $50 on Souffs, so just relax and enjoy we're safe now. Feeling much more confident now I've taken one for the team. You can all thank me afterwards and donate to a good charity.

McInnes will be one of many to score tonight. I also put $25 on LAM to score in his 150th. Brilliant, I know - just don't tell my missus.

Anyway, we got this one in the bag.

:notes::notes: We are the St George boys.:notes::notes:
:notes:we've played a game today:notes::notes::notes:
You are a good man ALSGI!
I'll get the next one!

kit66

Bench
Mann has had a trial and two shots in the season to show what he's got at half and showed nothing.
i never said McCrone is a star playmaker.. I said he is the best half we have right now, and most experienced. I wish we had a better half too but unfortunately we don't. It supports my argument as McCrone clearly straightened the attack in the titans game, think a commentator even said it during the game.. you obviously have little knowledge of rugby league and i will now ignore your uneducated posts.[/QUOTE]

McCrone loses us games. If it isn't a poor display of kicking, giving the opposition a bunch of 7 tackle sets or good field position then it's his badly mistimed passing and missed tackles as he displayed last week. Newcastle won in part by targeting him in defence, he did the rest with bad options and not getting the ball out to Dugan anywhere near quick enough. He's a terrible player and I can't wait to see the back of him.

Losing Packer isn't ideal but not that big a loss. He hasn't been at his best and isn't getting the quick play the balls like he was earlier in the year. It's not our forwards that I worry about anyway, they're not the problem.

OzDragon

Coach
Unless Marketo gets a double hatrick and 17 try savers, he's gonna be crucified by this forum lol