What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 24: non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith look woeful the last month but have whipped teams, weak teams by playing 30 good mins of footy.
I am predicitng this team in future clicks for 80 once duke spruces the fine tuning and be first team we see put on 80 points, maybe 100.

Gronk

Staff member
Weedler has been waiting to post this tweet for weeks. Finally the Tigers lost, so he can post it.

Kornstar

Coach
Weedler what a germ, waits a month to post it lol.

Yep, even though they lost last week it was a good game and both teams have their all so he couldn't post it.

Last night he finally got his chance.

I doubt at 40-10 that Farah would have made up 30 points.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep, even though they lost last week it was a good game and both teams have their all so he couldn't post it.

Last night he finally got his chance.

I doubt at 40-10 that Farah would have made up 30 points.
They are a better team without Wobbie, actually they are also a better team without Brooks. One of the most overrated players of the last decade. He plays well on debut against a shit Dragons side and he is the next Joey Johns lol.

Bazal

Post Whore
They are a better team without Wobbie, actually they are also a better team without Brooks. One of the most overrated players of the last decade. He plays well on debut against a shit Dragons side and he is the next Joey Johns lol.

Brooks and Wobbie get in Moses' way. He's not a superstar, but he's their most dangerous playmaker and he and Tedesco together are lethal. Brooks comes back and Moses struggles to make an impact

Bazal

Post Whore
I think Newcastle have finally given up, tbh....second half last week they clearly didn't want to be there, same today.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah next year looks like a bit of a nightmare for them...I hope they don't do something drastic and sack Brown though. They're in a similar position to us after Hagan set on us the path to destruction (and funnily enough, guess who's been the Knights GM of Footy for several years now....?) but Brown can be the man to dig them out of it. If they sack him, I shudder to think what might happen