What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 24: non Parra games

eels_fan

First Grade
Went to the Titans forum to see how the fans thought of Hayne's performance so far today, needless to say I didn't realise no one has posted in that forum since 2010...

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah next year looks like a bit of a nightmare for them...I hope they don't do something drastic and sack Brown though. They're in a similar position to us after Hagan set on us the path to destruction (and funnily enough, guess who's been the Knights GM of Footy for several years now....?) but Brown can be the man to dig them out of it. If they sack him, I shudder to think what might happen
They'll be able to briefly feel good about themselves because the scapegoat is gone.

hybrideel

Bench
Went to the Titans forum to see how the fans thought of Hayne's performance so far today, needless to say I didn't realise no one has posted in that forum since 2010...
When their front page has a post from July 2015, that's saying something. As opposed to our oldest being 6 days ago

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
The current Newcastle team have got to be the worst team in the NRL era.

But the nrl like say that the salary cap makes the comp the most even competition in the world.

How can a team win 1 game in a season seriously compare their roster to the broncos it is ridiculous

eels_fan

First Grade
Funny we were thinking 26 points would have been good enough to get us into the 8 back when it was #13from15 or whatever it was... Realistically 8th may finish on 29.

Chipmunk

Coach
Funny we were thinking 26 points would have been good enough to get us into the 8 back when it was #13from15 or whatever it was... Realistically 8th may finish on 29.

Yeah Newcastle being pathetic and only winning 1 game has probably affected the score the team who will run 8th will end up on.

Penrith have realistically made the Top 8 now. I will be interested to see if they have a choice to run 7th or 8th whether they will choose 8th...

eels_fan

First Grade
Yeah Newcastle being pathetic and only winning 1 game has probably affected the score the team who will run 8th will end up on.
Yep... That and the Broncos having a large 10 week slump with only 2 wins, and to a lesser extent the indifferent form of the cows who weren't expected to drop many

BoneyBlake17

Juniors

If we ended up beating the titans and penrith they would have finished with 2 less pts anyway. So 28 or 27 still would have been the cutoff but its irrelevant now unfortunately

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm glad we're not playing the Roosters again this year. They're building back to form and will be back up near the top in 2017.

strider

Post Whore
I'm glad we're not playing the Roosters again this year. They're building back to form and will be back up near the top in 2017.
They are playing the f**kin dragons lol

Nah i agree ..... its really pretty poor with the nrl draw that you can get really lucky n play a team twice at a time of year they are poo

Chipmunk

Coach
They are playing the f**kin dragons lol

Nah i agree ..... its really pretty poor with the nrl draw that you can get really lucky n play a team twice at a time of year they are poo

If we're at full strength next week (obviously minus Norman) then we should beat the Dragons in the last ever match at Pirtek. I will be disappointed if we don't to be honest.

Latest posts