What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 25: Non Parra games

Bazal

Post Whore
Seriously, to all except hindy111, how good is Cleary? 19 FFS!

Blues number 7 next year.

Reminds me a lot of Adam Reynolds. It'll be interesting to see if he improves much.

Same goes for Ash Taylor actually. Both seem quite one dimensional at this stage, although Cleary less so than Taylor.

strider

Post Whore
Reminds me a lot of Adam Reynolds. It'll be interesting to see if he improves much.

Same goes for Ash Taylor actually. Both seem quite one dimensional at this stage, although Cleary less so than Taylor.
Cleary is very safe ... but thats probably quite an asset as a 19 yr old .... his best attribute is that he generally doesnt make bad decisions

Kornstar

Coach

Yeah I'm not even talking about skill, just such an old head on young shoulders. Also he is such a competitor and shirks nothing.

Of course he just makes a mistake. I've put the mock on him.