What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd #3 line-up

Rabbit toes

First Grade
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Hunt
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Cody
7. Reyno
8. Musgrove
9. Farah
10. Clarke
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. S. Burgess (C)

14. Cook
15. Chricton
16. Cherrington.
17. G. Burgess/Tom if G injured

Against the Knights I think it would be a good time to test cherrington at a 1st grade level.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
SSTID Cherrington won the 2016 player of the year award in the qld cup i thought? he was reported to be by far the best player mate... some info saying 2nd rower of the year at the dolphins at redcliffe in 2015 though...
2015 Team of the Year:

Fullback of the Year: Jahrome Hughes (Townsville & Districts Blackhawks)

Winger of the Year: Marmin Barba (Ipswich Jets)

Centre of the Year: Kyle Feldt (Townsville & Districts Blackhawks)

Five-Eighth of the Year: Israel Eliab (PNG Hunters)

Halfback of the Year: Michael Parker-Walshe (Townsville & Districts Blackhawks)

Prop of the Year: Daniel Beasley (Townsville & Districts Blackhawks)

Hooker of the Year: Josh Chudleigh (Mackay Cutters)

Second Rower of the Year: Anthony Cherrington (Redcliffe Dolphins):p

Lock of the Year: Mitchell Frei (Wynnum Manly Seagulls)

You don't like Clark because he doesnt bend the line right? Well this guy doesn't bend the line either I'm looking at his QRL statistics from a random sample of games and the guy takes runs but doesn't get as far as most of our first graders. Round 1 he ran 7 times with an overall arm of 52. He also had 3 handling errors and 1 penalty conceded. Round 2 he played 80 minutes ran 14 times and gained 128 meters and only made 18 tackles. Now this is poor. Considering he's playing in a league way below NRL if he's going to be promising in NRL These stats need to increase dramatically. Let's skip forward to round 10 so we're being fair. He made 21 tackles in 80 minutes and gained 109 meters with 13 runs. This is again not up to the NRL standard and definitely not a line bender. Let's skip again to round 16 which looks like the last game he played all season. It was also his best game he played 80 minutes made 22 tackles and 160 metres for 15 runs. This is the sort of standard he would need to be considered a pretty good NRL player playing at NRL LEVEL. He is also very error prone managing at least 2+ errors a game. I really don't understand your hype over this guy? To be good in QRL with his NRL experience and his age would be expected? Shadow this guy is no more a line bender than anyone in our top 17. You're giving everyone false hope about this guy. Rochow's statistics are far superior and people don't like Rochow.

You don't like Clark because he doesnt bend the line right? Well this guy doesn't bend the line either I'm looking at his QRL statistics from a random sample of games and the guy takes runs but doesn't get as far as most of our first graders. Round 1 he ran 7 times with an overall arm of 52. He also had 3 handling errors and 1 penalty conceded. Round 2 he played 80 minutes ran 14 times and gained 128 meters and only made 18 tackles. Now this is poor. Considering he's playing in a league way below NRL if he's going to be promising in NRL These stats need to increase dramatically. Let's skip forward to round 10 so we're being fair. He made 21 tackles in 80 minutes and gained 109 meters with 13 runs. This is again not up to the NRL standard and definitely not a line bender. Let's skip again to round 16 which looks like the last game he played all season. It was also his best game he played 80 minutes made 22 tackles and 160 metres for 15 runs. This is the sort of standard he would need to be considered a pretty good NRL player playing at NRL LEVEL. He is also very error prone managing at least 2+ errors a game. I really don't understand your hype over this guy? To be good in QRL with his NRL experience and his age would be expected? Shadow this guy is no more a line bender than anyone in our top 17. You're giving everyone false hope about this guy. Rochow's statistics are far superior and people don't like Rochow.
Shads might just be being optimistic I think
Turner and Clark alone defended around roughly 25 % of the total of tackles made in the manly game
I heard that Cherrington is not really ready yet as well
I think that Rochow is doing ok for his first couple of hit outs
If anyone read a post in Dudley Doolittles last night late in my name well it was actually Shadow being well Shadow
He stole my identity and posted pretending to be me
So keep an eye out fellas be careful as usual nothing was done as being a protected species apparently you can steal other posters identity and do and say what you like
And he says Clark and Turner are protected species and duds