What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Its game day you merkins.

Easter Monday - so wipe the chocolate (and rabbit semen) off your face, put on your favourite pair of ball hugging Parra footy shorts and get f**ken excited.

#F**ken

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
giphy.gif

i'm flying back in from new zealand this afternoon as the game is playing so if you hear some merkin topped themselves at sydney airport by jumping into a jet engine you'll know we got hammered and i checked the score on my phone

IFR33K

Coach
Happy Easter all!

Is there free shuttle buses running to the stadium today for Parra season ticket holders?

Sphagnum

Coach
We should only need 2 or 3 tries to win this. Will be hard with their defense but if our defense is up to scratch they shouldn't threaten our line much with their awful attack.

Eels by 2

Chipmunk

Coach
We clearly need the win more than the Tigers.

A win today and a win in one of our next two games has us in the exact same position we were in after 6 rounds last year. Time to get the job done.

Latest posts