What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd #8 Presser.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I've never seen Madge show emotions like that. I have so much more respect for him. To go out their and truly say what he means is not only difficult but risky. If the NRL want to start fining people for freedom of speech then that's ridiculous. On ya Madge you finally proved you're not a robot. I hope this fires the boys up for next week. Crichton is the next big thing in the NRL.

callmack1

Staff member
The merkins will fine him too!!!!!!

What a f**k up last night was!!!!!!!!

My hate for the Broncos has gotten stronger!!!!!!! Scum...........
To be fair, it's not the Broncs fault. It's not like they cheated or anything. Just the f**kin refs and the f**kin Bunker.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I've never seen Madge show emotions like that. I have so much more respect for him. To go out their and truly say what he means is not only difficult but risky. If the NRL want to start fining people for freedom of speech then that's ridiculous. On ya Madge you finally proved you're not a robot. I hope this fires the boys up for next week. Crichton is the next big thing in the NRL.

i said that a long time ago about crichton long long ago....Shadow...

Mr Spock!

Referee
He needs to install some discipline because they are honestly the dumbest team in the comp..

At least 2 tries butchered last week when they had momentum against dogs by stupid obstructions and another 3 butchered against the Drongos by just dumb plays eg offside from kick, pushing player of the ball....

Mr Spock!

Referee
And let's not forget Tom's obligatory drop to give Milford the chance for the second shot on field goal.

Dumb.....

greg jay

Juniors
Hey Murray looked good too. I would go YOUTH as much as possible and that means sticking to Murray Chriton Musgrove Fuimaono Jennings Burns and anyone else who emerges. Maguire has to see if these guys can become studs!!!

greg jay

Juniors
He needs to install some discipline because they are honestly the dumbest team in the comp..

At least 2 tries butchered last week when they had momentum against dogs by stupid obstructions and another 3 butchered against the Drongos by just dumb plays eg offside from kick, pushing player of the ball....
Smiths Crisps had Hasler beat everywhere but the ScoreBoard!! Their stuff ups cost me a $5,340 collect in a 6 -Leg Multi. Maguire owns some of the blame and his anger and frustration is now coming out. We are losing games that we can easily have won. .

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Hey Murray looked good too. I would go YOUTH as much as possible and that means sticking to Murray Chriton Musgrove Fuimaono Jennings Burns and anyone else who emerges. Maguire has to see if these guys can become studs!!!

It needs to be done sooner or later and these young forwards look the goods. It's probably the backs that need time in NSW cup.