What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.8 vs Penrith Panthers 3,2,1

Forty20

First Grade
Two in a row baby. Scrappy second half but the first half was a promising effort that pointed towards a return to form.

3. Clinton Gutherson
2. Kaysa Pritchard
1. Tim Mannah

HM - Corey Norman, Manu Ma'u, Nathan Brown, Tepai Moeroa, Josh Hoffman, Kirisome Auva'a

*EDIT* Swapped Kaysa and Tim. Added Hoffman and Auva'a to the mentions list.

Last edited:

Happy MEel

First Grade
Two in a row baby. Scrappy second half but the first half was a promising effort that pointed towards a return to form.

3. Clinton Gutherson
2. Kaysa Pritchard
1. Tim Mannah

HM - Corey Norman, Manu Ma'u, Nathan Brown, Tepai Moeroa, Josh Hoffman, Kirisome Auva'a

*EDIT* Swapped Kaysa and Tim. Added Hoffman and Auva'a to the mentions list.
I'll see your honourable mention for Hoffman and raise him a point.

3. Norman
2. Edwards (minus the kick)
1. Hoffman

HM for Gutho...and Kaysa who I have given it to recently. He had his best game for the year.

Bazal

Post Whore
That was really set up by a dominant forward performance, despite a lot of good individual performances elsewhere....

3-Corey Norman. 164 run metres for a halfback is immense, he was involved in all three tries and shut down a couple of movements in defence too.
2-Nathan Brown. 130m and 40 tackles. IMO one of the best Eels signings in recent memory
1-Tepai Moeroa. His best game for a long time, 110m and 30 tackles

Guthbus is ever so unlucky but the forwards really won it IMO. He was excellent as well. Pritchard played his best game in first grade, Hoffman was very good, Auva'a made some huge defensive plays, Mannah and Matagi and Ma'u made plenty of metres.....

eels_fan

First Grade
Norman scored or created all 3 tries with class. Imo not sure how anyone could think he wasn't best on field

3 - Norman
2 - Gutho
1 - Pritchard

Incorrect

Coach
I had Norman pencilled in for 3 points but I deducted a point for each time he got tackled with the ball on the 5th... Needs to be smarter than that esp when his halves partner is off injured...

3 - Gutho - this guy should be in Origin calculations, he won't be of course but that's to our advantage
2 - Mannah, his minutes might be diminishing but he always puts his hand up to do the rough stuff.
1 - Ma'u - usual quality performance from the Chairman

HM's - Kritchard, Brown

Who knows, Kaysa may yet end up fulfilling the potential a lot if people thought he had/has. Has to be said too though, Panthers were awful yesterday and deserved to be nowhere near being within 6 points of us....

Latest posts