What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd.9 vs North Queensland Cowboys 3,2,1

Forty20

First Grade
:cool::cool::cool:

3. Michael Jennings
2. Nathan Brown
1. Clinton Guthersson

Super Honourable Mention - Tim Mannah (tight-head and fat-man try made it worth the price of admission alone)
Honourable Mentions - Corey Norman, Tepai Moeroa, Kaysa Pritchard, Siosaia Vave

Wally21

Bench
3 Brown, his stats tonight are world class
2 Norman, got them round the park superbly
1 Jenko, outstanding game

HM's Kaysa, Gutho, Will Smith and Moeroa would have been in the points based on his first half

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Nathan Brown...what a player. 180m, 30 tackles, and things just happen around him.
2-Clint Gutherson....if not for that one drop it would have been a flawless game
1-Jennings....carved them up

Pretty much could have given points to anyone tonight. Vave was a beast off the bench, Kaysa had a very good game, Norman and Tepai were excellent....very good win

Edited to reflect Brown's updated stats

Last edited:

Eelpout

Juniors
3. Pritchard
2. Gutherson
1. Can't split Brown and Jennings

Very happy with Mannah's and Smith's performance. How good is it to have players who bust their arse for the club instead of unpolished diamonds (think Inu and Mateo).

Incorrect

Coach
3-Nathan Brown...what a player. 180m, 30 tackles, and things just happen around him.
2-Clint Gutherson....if not for that one drop it would have been a flawless game
1-Jennings....carved them up

Pretty much could have given points to anyone tonight. Vave was a beast off the bench, Kaysa had a very good game, Norman and Tepai were excellent....very good win

Edited to reflect Brown's updated stats

All of this x 2 for me....

Kaysa was superb again and I could easily have given him 2 points in direct swap with Gutho but I think @Bazal has nailed it at the end of the day...

Eelementary

Post Whore
3 - Gutherson. What else can be said? A gun player.

2 - Jennings. What a star. Absolute weapon.

1 - Smith. I thought he did very well, and I was pleased with his defence.

Gazzamatta

Coach
3. Love the Brown
2. All aboard the Guth bus
1. Jenko. Best Parra game ever.

PS. Tepai owned Towelmylolo in that first half. Was having a monster game. Such a pity.

Latest posts