What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2018: Non Parra games

Bazal

Post Whore
"Now hold on a minute, Doggies. I'm just going to give these blokes a final final warning. Should only take a minute."

f**k that shits me. Why warn them? They're adults, they should know they're playing with fire when they start giving away clumps of penalties.

Just bin the prick and if he takes too long to get off the field, add the extra to his sin bin.

TheParraboy

Staff member
f**k that shits me. Why warn them? They're adults, they should know they're playing with fire when they start giving away clumps of penalties.

Just bin the prick and if he takes too long to get off the field, add the extra to his sin bin.

Ref/ NRL should make then walk off at the nearest sideline

If someone is binned in front of the posts (or on the tryline as is most cases), then they need to walk off to the dead ball line instead of walking across half the paddock

Yeah it's effectively giving a team free infringements, knowing they won't be binned until play is stopped and they've all had a good rest.