What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd15: Parra v Souths live game day thread 14/6/18

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol, f**k you carry on like a twat sometimes...it's not about copping it, it's about carry over points and extra weeks. He had, with this charge, 165 points for an early plea. Add the 50 odd penalty for an unsuccessful challenge and it's suddenly two weeks. You'd go off like a bomb if that happened, I'll bet

FFS, use your head mate...He has two charges in two matches, you reckon the judiciary is gonna care the charge was BS?
No the judiciary just like putting blokes away no matter what the charge and if he was guilty or not.

Bit rich you calling someone else a twat, your opinion seems to be the only one that matters these days and f**k everyone else.

Bazal

Post Whore
No the judiciary just like putting blokes away no matter what the charge and if he was guilty or not.

Bit rich you calling someone else a twat, your opinion seems to be the only one that matters these days and f**k everyone else.

Lol. You've got a severe case of Mondayitis mate....I reckon the charge was BS too, but ultimately there was pressure on the neck and even an accidental high tackle carries a suspension so why would this be any different? Especially when it's his second charge in two weeks, if you reckon that doesn't influence the judiciary then you've not been paying attention to anything they've done ever.

Would you rather lose the case and have him out for two weeks?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol. You've got a severe case of Mondayitis mate....I reckon the charge was BS too, but ultimately there was pressure on the neck and even an accidental high tackle carries a suspension so why would this be any different? Especially when it's his second charge in two weeks, if you reckon that doesn't influence the judiciary then you've not been paying attention to anything they've done ever.

Would you rather lose the case and have him out for two weeks?
So you reckon the charge was BS was well??

Lol, if the club fought it you blokes would be praising the club for fighting it.

He takes the week and he is now stuck with 65 carry over points.

His charge last week was laughable as well.

Bazal

Post Whore
So you reckon the charge was BS was well??

Lol, if the club fought it you blokes would be praising the club for the same thing.

He takes the week and he still is now stuck with 65 carry over points.

His charge last week was laughable as well.

I reckon the judiciary on the whole is generally BS. But I'm also realistic (pessimistic?) enough to know that we were unlikely to get off.

Throw around whatever over the top rubbish you like, but at the end of the day I'd rather him miss one week than two. Wouldn't you?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon the judiciary on the whole is generally BS. But I'm also realistic (pessimistic?) enough to know that we were unlikely to get off.

Throw around whatever over the top rubbish you like, but at the end of the day I'd rather him miss one week than two. Wouldn't you?
So he misses a week and could miss more down the track for carryover points and loading on a BS charge that wasn’t even a penalty.

Yeah nah we shouldn’t fight it, just cop it like everything else the NRL dishes up.

strider

Post Whore
So he misses a week and could miss more down the track for carryover points and loading on a BS charge that wasn’t even a penalty.

Yeah nah we shouldn’t fight it, just cop it like everything else the NRL dishes up.
FFS mate, as if Frank was gonna fork out for some f**ker to defend it ... get with the program

Bazal

Post Whore

Righto mate, you clearly just want something to be angry about so have at it.

Agree to disagree

Gronk

Staff member
I did say that in my first post, but we can't say anything negative on here because you get attacked by all and sundry.

You can be negative everyday merkin (trust me we're used to it). However when you throw out stupid and unjustified comments that the club don't seek to have judiciary charges downgraded or overturned solely because they have a weak culture, then don't be surprised to get a few challenges.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You can be negative everyday merkin (trust me we're used to it). However when you throw out stupid and unjustified comments that the club don't seek to have judiciary charges downgraded or overturned solely because they have a weak culture, then don't be surprised to get a few challenges.
Nah the culture of the club is great, not sure why anyone would complain........

Gronk

Staff member
You've already used that line on Pou, times must be tough when you are recycling old insults

I have ? Not for a few years but.

Anyway, if the Queen is allowed recycle her outfits, I can re-use sledges.