What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd16: Eels v Dragons LIVE game day thread 28/6/18

Bazal

Post Whore
Why??? The same excuses are continually trotted out should we swamp them as well???

Because most of us don't give a f**k about it, and a few knuckleheads are constantly dragging up a comment made by one poster in every f**king thread.

It's literally what you joined others in bitching about when that f**kwit Bart was doing it. It's 100% the same shit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Because most of us don't give a f**k about it, and a few knuckleheads are constantly dragging up a comment made by one poster in every f**king thread.

It's literally what you joined others in bitching about when that f**kwit Bart was doing it. It's 100% the same shit.
Meh honestly I couldn't give a f**k Baz I really couldn't.

The team is an absolute laughing stock if I can't try and have some fun and twist Pou's nipples whats the point???

Bazal

Post Whore
Meh honestly I couldn't give a f**k Baz I really couldn't.

The team is an absolute laughing stock if I can't try and have some fun and twist Pou's nipples whats the point???

Keep it in one thread... Most of us couldn't give a f**k about it mate and seeing it in every f**king thread is tiresome

Latest posts