What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: non parra games

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mitchel sorry. I didnt think you meant Mbye. He cost dogs 750k lol, They thought the next thurston.

Dargan seems to be finding feet. May see him next season when few injuries happen.
May see him playing for another club. He is still unsigned for next year.

forward pass

Coach
I am gutted for Newcastle. I don't think I have ever been as shattered after a game as that one yesterday (apart from every Eels loss of course). Don't know why - but it was just heartbreaking to see them lose in that fashion - even worse is that it was the dogs. I think that charge down probably saved Dessie's job - for now.

Kornstar

Coach
I am gutted for Newcastle. I don't think I have ever been as shattered after a game as that one yesterday (apart from every Eels loss of course). Don't know why - but it was just heartbreaking to see them lose in that fashion - even worse is that it was the dogs. I think that charge down probably saved Dessie's job - for now.

Especially cause they played tough and it was one poorly timed kick. When he saw Mbye rushing him it would had been better just to take the tackle it it's easy for arm chair experts to say that, they were just unlucky.......

They've been in plenty of games this year and had a few heartbreaks and it would have been nice to get the media off Brown's back and keep it where it belongs on Desy!

Still unsure why they want to sack Brown I think he is building them ok........If they change coach again they'll end up where we were and be stuck down the bottom until they see sense and stick with a coach!

forward pass

Coach
Especially cause they played tough and it was one poorly timed kick. When he saw Mbye rushing him it would had been better just to take the tackle it it's easy for arm chair experts to say that, they were just unlucky.......

They've been in plenty of games this year and had a few heartbreaks and it would have been nice to get the media off Brown's back and keep it where it belongs on Desy!

Still unsure why they want to sack Brown I think he is building them ok........If they change coach again they'll end up where we were and be stuck down the bottom until they see sense and stick with a coach!

If the kick had been completed - the Bulldogs would have had one more set but no way would they have scored.They can not score tries - especially from that range. An error was the only way they were going to score.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I doubt Mbye was on side either, even though they didn't mind blowing one for inside the 10m to get the dogs down there for their first try.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
People in charge need to be seen to be doing something and it's much easier to sack the coach than a bunch of players. Especially because sacking contracted players brings a salary cap hit.

Kornstar

Coach
If the kick had been completed - the Bulldogs would have had one more set but no way would they have scored.They can not score tries - especially from that range. An error was the only way they were going to score.

Oh I agree about that, Bulldogs had nothing.