What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2018: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Broncos v Panthers
Mansour + origin lads back for panthers, Isaako FB, darius at centre for the showponys
Penrith to pile a big 20 point win

Sharks v Raiders
Sezer out, Austin into the halves
Sharks easily

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im putting all my coin on Penrith, Showponys will go very close to missing the 8. Bookies are amatuers

I tell you why, and you heard it here first. Ive worked out why Warriors belted them

Now that the showpony players know that 3 game rookie is gonna be on 500k a year, that should make a few of them feel a little left out , will show on the paddock, those one percenters wont be there. Panthers will carve up

Im putting all my coin on Penrith, Showponys will go very close to missing the 8. Bookies are amatuers

I tell you why, and you heard it here first. Ive worked out why Warriors belted them

Now that the showpony players know that 3 game rookie is gonna be on 500k a year, that should make a few of them feel a little left out , will show on the paddock, those one percenters wont be there. Panthers will carve up
That's good enough for me, Broncos it is! I mean, Panthers. I reckon the Panthers will be the better team but there's still penalty Broncos...

TheParraboy

Staff member
sharks -6.5/over 41.5

put $30 on it at $3.30

should get there, but If I just fall short im gonna blame Townsend and those shots at goal hitting the post

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow....and we thought we got ripped off by the bunker....

Still it's funny when it happens to the Raiders. I'm off to see what skeepe has to say

Latest posts