What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2018: Non Parra games

Gazzamatta

Coach
Fml. It was the most boring and atrocious game I’ve watched in a long long time. Maybe ever.
Cant disagree mate. That said ill be glued to the tv screen next Saturday to watch The Bunnys regain their best form. We live in hope. After all. We are Parra fans.

hindy111

Post Whore
That's a sign of gambling addiction, in seriousness - my mate did the same thing.
He would put $100 on the Storm (his team), and when they lost, he would claim they cost him $300, when he only spent $100 to begin with.
He almost lost his house to gambling...horrible habit.

The best part is I rent so I have well not much to lose but lots to gain.
I tough though, I can survive off the sniff of an oily rag. See most people live life as a fence sitter. If I have cash I live it up till it gone then live like a jail house rat. The whole sensivle living things is boring. If I wont the 700 I would of had 1 or 2 great days then back to being broke.
Far better then 10 average days.

Latest posts