What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2018: Non Parra games

chiefy1

Juniors
Today confirms it for mine, Lane is a dud. Sure he looks good with a couple of nice runs, but goes missing when the going gets tough.
After a defensive set, he goes for a pina colada.
Also lazy to slide and cover for that Mitchell try.

f**k i hope it's only 1 year deal

TheParraboy

Staff member
The best part is I rent so I have well not much to lose but lots to gain.
I tough though, I can survive off the sniff of an oily rag. See most people live life as a fence sitter. If I have cash I live it up till it gone then live like a jail house rat. The whole sensivle living things is boring. If I wont the 700 I would of had 1 or 2 great days then back to being broke.
Far better then 10 average days.

Sounds like a mate I got. Impulsive spender as soon as he gets any sort of money in his account. Its a temporary hit/fix for him, to feel good, then he is miserable for the next while. Nothing to do with being sensitive, just a habit, not really a good one.

Renting? The only way for some to get by, but Its dead money, your landlord is gaining lots more than you ever will. They are winning every due rent date

Today confirms it for mine, Lane is a dud. Sure he looks good with a couple of nice runs, but goes missing when the going gets tough.
After a defensive set, he goes for a pina colada.
Also lazy to slide and cover for that Mitchell try.

f**k i hope it's only 1 year deal

Evans + Lane = tall timber brothers leading the Parra pack to success in 2019 and beyond

hindy111

Post Whore
Sounds like a mate I got. Impulsive spender as soon as he gets any sort of money in his account. Its a temporary hit/fix for him, to feel good, then he is miserable for the next while. Nothing to do with being sensitive, just a habit, not really a good one.

Renting? The only way for some to get by, but Its dead money, your landlord is gaining lots more than you ever will. They are winning every due rent date

Whats my alternative. I can live ok all the time which is like a plateau or live like a f**king rockstar for a short period then fight like a warrior to survive. Comfortable is overated

Gazzamatta

Coach
Gerard Condon from "Reading the Play" had his usual segment on Talkin Sport this afternoon.
Said he has strong "mail" both Penrith and Manly will have different coaches next season. Stated that discussions on this are well progressed.
Looks like this bloke was spot on.

Latest posts