What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd20 2018 Non Parra games (Retro Round)

Gazzamatta

Coach
I reckon we need to add a couple more wingers to our roster. Surely we cant go into games next season with only one winger. Lots about heaps better than we have.

Gronk

Staff member
I reckon we need to add a couple more wingers to our roster. Surely we cant go into games next season with only one winger. Lots about heaps better than we have.
Roosters signed one of the Morris merkins plus a old man from ESL. They should give us Toupou.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Roosters signed one of the Morris merkins plus a old man from ESL. They should give us Toupou.
Anthony Don? Dont need another star. Just a couple who can compete, catch a high ball, can find the try line and can get our sets started. I think we have the only winger who cant seem to do any of that at the moment. Its hurting us big time I reckon.

strider

Post Whore
No way Sam Burgess is 6'5" ... i saw him at maroubra beach once- he is no taller than me 6'3"

Noise

Coach
No way Sam Burgess is 6'5" ... i saw him at maroubra beach once- he is no taller than me 6'3"

I reckon they add an inch or two on every player. I’ve seen a bunch who are supposedly 6 foot but are as short or shorter than me (5’11). Or they measure their height with footy boots on which raise them an inch or so.