What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd21: Parra v Titans GAME DAY thread 4/8/18

Bandwagon

Staff member
I'm pumped, a win here and a loss for the cows and the seagles, and we're on our way to a top fifteen finish.

Gronk

Staff member
we BETTER got dis
dogs are already 4 ahead of us if the cowboys and manly join them we are almost guaranteed the spoon

TBH we cant control what other teams do. We’ve been playing pretty good footy for the last 6 weeks, so I’m looking for more of the same.

If we get 50% of the ball and consistency from the refs, we have the strike power to win this.

The subplots are intriguing:
  • Reedy as starting hooker. Be a pest on their tackle 5 and dart about merkin. He is off contract
  • Salmon off the bench. Where will he play. Lock, hooker ? Might depend on injuries. I hope he gets more game time than 15 at the end.
  • Hayne with a lot to prove back at the GC. He is off contract
  • Gennings back will help us ruck it out seeing that Bev is too scared. He is off contract
  • Kane Evans back with a heap of pressure on him.
  • Big challenge for our pack. Tits on paper are impressive. Wallace Arrow Peats Proctor James.
  • Bev and Norman are 4 sale. Time to shine f**kers.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yay. Game day.

giphy.gif