What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24 2017: Non Parra games

Bazal

Post Whore
Manly should be concerned if they drop this game as well as last weeks. I don't really care, anyone below us losing is good.

Yep. I hate both teams passionately but if Manly lose here they're two wins below us with two to play. One win from our last two would have us in the top 6

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Yep. I hate both teams passionately but if Manly lose here they're two wins below us with two to play. One win from our last two would have us in the top 6

Also they play penrith last round if they lose one today.

Then beat penrith in last round and we win one more game will ensure we finish above both

hindy111

Post Whore
Storm rested cronk this week.
Bellamy will rest more next then fire the boys up last round. He wont want to go into finals with a loss.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Yeah neither. But you never know, minor premiership wrapped up, last round....I'd just rather they were totally dead and buried because f**k the Raiders.

They could just rest their entire starting seventeen I suppose.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Storm rested cronk this week.
Bellamy will rest more next then fire the boys up last round. He wont want to go into finals with a loss.

Did he rest Cronk, or give Croft another shot seeing as Cronk's not there next year and Croft is?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why?

How much do they have to pay each player for a game?
Minimum $40k for a player on a full time (i.e. NRL squad) contract. Any given NYC player could be on peanuts but the ones likely to become first graders will be on at least $20k.
Cowboys have used 32 players this season, in one hit that'd near be enough to replace your starting seventeen.
At least a couple of those would be special exemptions due to injury. I guess the Storm could tell the NRL that their entire top 17 miraculously have a one week injury in a dead rubber match leading into the finals.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Minimum $40k for a player on a full time (i.e. NRL squad) contract. Any given NYC player could be on peanuts but the ones likely to become first graders will be on at least $20k.

At least a couple of those would be special exemptions due to injury. I guess the Storm could tell the NRL that their entire top 17 miraculously have a one week injury in a dead rubber match leading into the finals.

You'd have eight from your top 25, leaving nine to find out of what is 200K this year?

Ten guys on 20K means you can even name a reserve!