What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: Non Parra games

hindy111

Post Whore
in Fairness, the Raiders should've had at least 3 wins, the Tigers should probably be undefeated, the Knights could easily be 0 and 4,

Tigers had 2 last minute wins and Roosters and Storm played woefull in those games. Im sure we beat them if they played like that too.
They could be 0/3.

Pamthers could be 4/4 bar poor reff decision. Dogs could be 2/4....

Raider 3/4.

But we are 0/3. Could of would of or should of means nothing.

Chipmunk

Coach
Tigers had 2 last minute wins and Roosters and Storm played woefull in those games. Im sure we beat them if they played like that too.
They could be 0/3.

Pamthers could be 4/4 bar poor reff decision. Dogs could be 2/4....

Raider 3/4.

But we are 0/3. Could of would of or should of means nothing.

True, just responding to a comment that the Broncos could be 0 and 4, as you say means nothing, you just have to get the two points.

hindy111

Post Whore
Good teams like the storm dont win games by one score margins. Last year I pointed out we won majority of them tight games by one score. Tigers and dogs by a point. Storm without origin players.
I do not see those one score wins as dominant but more the time the clock stopped. Had the game gone 5 mins longer or was 5mins shorter the result may of been different. We didnt have control. Not better and not worse.

Good teams the result wouldnt change with time. They have control most the time. I never felt like we ever had full control of a game last year.

hindy111

Post Whore
Heck even the win in Brisbane it felt like they could of got us bar some lucky bounces of ball our way

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
For a game where there were more points scored than minutes played it did feel a bit like neither team came with any intensity.

emjaycee

Coach
Heck even the win in Brisbane it felt like they could of got us bar some lucky bounces of ball our way
Who are you kidding?
We were 24 points up after 20 mins and for the final 60 mins the closest they got to us was 12 points for a total of 2 mins (before Taka's try).
Lucky bounces of the ball happen in every game, every week, every season.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I haven't seen the government provide any proof to the contrary. In fact their silence on the matter is deafening.