What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6 2024: 530pm Eels v Cowboys GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Apr 13th

JokerEel

Coach
Lane was lucky to not be penalised for obstructing the runners. He made no attempt to play at the ball. As much as I didn’t like try being scored, it was a correct call.

It wasn't the correct call Lane could have been about to Jump for the ball we won't know as he was pushed in the back.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Lane was lucky to not be penalised for obstructing the runners. He made no attempt to play at the ball. As much as I didn’t like try being scored, it was a correct call.
I think there was no danger of Lane being penalised, even if he had been less passive. If he'd held his ground the try would have been disallowed, as Nanai pushed him prior to jumping for the ball. Lane just fell over as soon as he was touched, but he was surely entitled to be there.

Rocket man

Juniors
Lane didn't change his line from memory.
He was moving towards where the ball was coming down. I don't think he would of been penalised. I don't think he was pushed but. I don't think there was any bands in his back.

oldmancraigy

Coach
14k crowd on a perfect day for a 5:30pm timeslot on a Saturday must be ringing alarm bells for the bean counters.

Yes the Cows ain't a side that brings many supporters to sydney but 35k members and less then 40% were there yesterday.

Says a lot about what most paid up members think about the club right now.

Last year was 14,810 against the Cowboys @ Parea
2022 it was in Darwin (10k+)

I can't think of a big home crowd ever against the Cowboys? They tend to be one of our worst drawing teams.

So might not be a protest (but it might also be!)

Latest posts