What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parra v Canberra LIVE game day thread

hindy111

Post Whore
We will suspend your account till September is that ok?

Look if we win the next 3 I will be more interested. Currently I am not.
Im confused with the plan. First it was BA wont pay overs for a prop and now he is blasting 700k on one he let go. I do not see the vision or plan tbh.

Chipmunk

Coach
Big challenge today. Down on confidence at a ground that we have a notoriously poor record at. Let's see if we can rise to the challenge.

If we win 5 from 6 we will be in the exact same position we were in at the same stage last season.

Team just has to start to get it done.

strider

Post Whore
Lets not forget we have been down there on the piss since thursday - gonna be a big day

Dibs

Bench
I'm going into hospital for a tonsillectomy this afternoon, so will most likely not get to watch the game live.
At least when I do get to see it, I will be on some decent drugs to ease my pain.
Have you heard about the survival rate of weekend surgery?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Big challenge today. Down on confidence at a ground that we have a notoriously poor record at. Let's see if we can rise to the challenge.

If we win 5 from 6 we will be in the exact same position we were in at the same stage last season.

Team just has to start to get it done.

I could be very wrong - but I honestly think one win will kick-start a run for us.

We've been very close to a win the last few weeks - a win to give some confidence will do wonders.

Bazal

Post Whore
The good thing about games in Canberra is I have zero expectations, so I can enjoy the day a lot more.

Latest posts