What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd8: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Lest we forget April 25

Draqueens were 6 from 7 last year when they went pear shape, that fruit starts to take shape for them from today

Roosters win

Storm v Warriors This is gonna be a very very close game.

Warriors win by a point or 3

Cheers

hindy111

Post Whore
Hope they give it just to Jam goulds asshole into space. Haha suck that bee sting face. TRY

He is choking on roosters cock

Oscarman

Juniors
Dragons must be on the refs favourites list. Would have been no try for us on field and not even going upstairs.

hindy111

Post Whore
Im on a hot streak with 27 correct tips in a row. Also tipped the first try scorer in 3 of last 85 games.

I have 8

(for the year)
I was forgetting sometimes to put my tips in before the first game so one night after a few too many I put them in for most of the season. Before then I was tipping about half of them correct. Might have to finish the season after a few more beers tonight.

hindy111

Post Whore
I know of a way you can get rich...

I fell for that one when I was 11. Bury all your money under the magic tree and leave it for a week, when I come back it will double. I was carefull, I started with $1 firstly.
And yes $1 did turn into $2 and $2 turned into $4.
But my $50 christmas money did not turn into $100.

Much wiser these days