What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9 2017: Non Parra games

strider

Post Whore
I dont think the Panthers are having a shocking season. I just think people overrated them pre-season ... they are still a very young team ... not having a good season, but not as bad as it seems

strider

Post Whore
f**king horse shit loser pussy merkin Panthers ... go rot in hell,you useless muthaf**kers ... ruined my multi, broncos 1-12

Happy MEel

First Grade
I dont think the Panthers are having a shocking season. I just think people overrated them pre-season ... they are still a very young team ... not having a good season, but not as bad as it seems

f**king horse shit loser pussy merkin Panthers ... go rot in hell,you useless muthaf**kers ... ruined my multi, broncos 1-12
That escalated quickly.

jk13

First Grade
Dodged a bullet with hiku, oh yeah and Penrith f**king suck juicy aardvark balls that are gangrenous

Bazal

Post Whore
Well Twizz would know. He was probably there when Aristotle coined the term

Bazal

Post Whore
I hate DCE but he is bang on there. They are doing nothing different in this half....The BadgeMan has blown six penalties against them.....

Oh look, a Burgess error. How unusual!

Bazal

Post Whore
They didn't need to concede any delaying penalties in the first half because Souths never got near their line.

Yeah nah you're right, NRL refs never go for a good square up....Manly just felt the need to give away delaying penalties in Souths half.

Chipmunk

Coach
Souths really need a clean out of their roater. I think its time for the Burgess twins, Sutton, Tyrell and Clark to be moved on and some fresh blook bought in.

Snoochies

First Grade
Half time Knights 8 Titans 6.
Hayne lets one in and scores one.

Hayne also playing centre with Tyrone playing FB.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol at the refs....Peats says "I didn't score". Literally tells the ref he didn't get there.

Ref goes upstairs

Bazal

Post Whore
Half time Knights 8 Titans 6.
Hayne lets one in and scores one.

Hayne also playing centre with Tyrone playing FB.

Nice set play using Hayne, just as I said in the other thread that he was probably under used a little so far.

Great angle from Hayne in a more traditional fullback position for the play

Latest posts