What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
wish they would stop with the how tough mccullogh wank

no friggin way he would play if not right, either the 4-6 weeks was wrongly diagnosed or he heals very quickly, nothing to do with toughness

hindy111

Post Whore
Dogs wont be beaten by much. Be 8 points MAX. I think a good chance.
Also tipping Cowboys to fire

TheParraboy

Staff member
Dogs wont be beaten by much. Be 8 points MAX. I think a good chance.
Also tipping Cowboys to fire

You tipped the dogs to win last week, cause Penrith only had a 5 day turnaround

But agree with you

Cowboys are due to smash someone, and ti will be this round against Penrith...

hindy111

Post Whore
You tipped the dogs to win last week, cause Penrith only had a 5 day turnaround

But agree with you

Cowboys are due to smash someone, and ti will be this round against Penrith...

Dean Pay will end in tears i reckon. Looks a royal dope.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well, I suppose it depends how the person passes....their end could come in tears.

Hindy isn't smart enough to have meant it like that, though

When I left your place the other night I heard a quivering sound

Bazal

Post Whore

Well of course. I sprang straight back to attention with a rather loud "boing" as soon as you left, I was completely unsatisfied and tbh I almost called your employer for a full refund....I didn't need $1.50 that badly, though

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bazal

Post Whore
OMG. I know most of you merkins don't listen to channel 9, but I don't have fox. Raaaaay just had a dig at us for letting Jeremy Marshall-King go.

Well, if we accept that QLD is everywhere, as postulated, then Whakatane is in fact Parramatta, because it's all just QLD anyway, so he was an Eels junior and we let him go FFS!!!!

Still less of a stretch than the people who said Keary was an Eels junior

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Well, if we accept that QLD is everywhere, as postulated, then Whakatane is in fact Parramatta, because it's all just QLD anyway, so he was an Eels junior and we let him go FFS!!!!

Still less of a stretch than the people who said Keary was an Eels junior
I'm still spewing that we lost Keary

Latest posts