What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd9: Non Parra games

Bazal

Post Whore
Who honestly decided Bwaiff is an "expert"???

That footage of the Addo-Carr no try, pocket ref says something like "Unacceptable, blow a penalty"...something about a defender, and then "Unacceptable play the ball, don't even check it" or something similar

Bwaiff-"I don't understand it, he said it was unacceptable from the defender, not that the play the ball was unacceptable!!"

strider

Post Whore
Who honestly decided Bwaiff is an "expert"???

That footage of the Addo-Carr no try, pocket ref says something like "Unacceptable, blow a penalty"...something about a defender, and then "Unacceptable play the ball, don't even check it" or something similar

Bwaiff-"I don't understand it, he said it was unacceptable from the defender, not that the play the ball was unacceptable!!"
Yeah braith was mumbling crap there

Mind you it was a ludicrous decision .... there would be 300 play the balls more dodgy than that any given weekend ... should have been a try .... hope belly and cam are peeved in the presser

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah braith was mumbling crap there

You'd struggle to form a single average human brain between him, Parker, Ennis and Hodges

Mind you it was a ludicrous decision .... there would be 300 play the balls more dodgy than that any given weekend ... should have been a try .... hope belly and cam are peeved in the presser

Yeah I don't necessarily disagree, you make a compelling argument, but if I may counter?

f**k Melbourne!